Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Browser control now live for TCC Devices

Automated Home Jr Member

Ideally I think the functionality should mimic the behaviour of the main controller and also the mobile app. Both of these do not require the heating override to be cancelled to interact with the hot water settings.
    Last edited by MrShamus; 31st August 2017 at 10:35 AM. Reason: spelling

Automated Home Legend paulockenden's Avatar

Totally agree. Many will have heating switched off over the summer, and it's daft to have to switch it back on in order to interact with the hot water control.

OK. I will get sorted.

I will wait another day or so to allow for any other quirks to arise so I can capture and get sorted in one go.
    getconnected.honeywell.com | I work for Honeywell. Any posts I make are purely to help if I can. Any personal views expressed are my own

Automated Home Sr Member

Hi Rameses, now you are back online after the BH could you please let me know if there is a demo site?

Let me check - you mean for the web control - not the control of evohome right?

You can simulate an evo here http://sb.evohome.honeywell.com/ui-app/

You can download the TCC Intl app - and before the login - there is a 'demo' button which allows you to experience the app

Did you mean either of those?
    Last edited by Rameses; 31st August 2017 at 01:02 PM.
    getconnected.honeywell.com | I work for Honeywell. Any posts I make are purely to help if I can. Any personal views expressed are my own

Automated Home Legend

Will this new “facility” be behind why my app (on both iPad and iPhone) this morning have been showing the wrong set temperatures for some zones and then when I tried to refresh the app it won’t log me in? The Control Panel shows the right settings.

Automated Home Legend

I guess the system has crashed?! Customer overload?!!,

Automated Home Sr Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rameses View Post
    Let me check - you mean for the web control - not the control of evohome right?

You can simulate an evo here http://sb.evohome.honeywell.com/ui-app/

You can download the TCC Intl app - and before the login - there is a 'demo' button which allows you to experience the app

Did you mean either of those?
    Not really. I am already familiar with the colour controller UI (and have no interest in the smartphone app).

If I understand your original post correctly there is now a web browser interface (as you foreshadowed in a reply to me 3 or 4 yrs ago) - I am asking if there is a demo of that interface on the web that I can look at using IE or Firefox to help me decide whether it is worth investing in a new wifi controller or cut my losses and move to HeatGenius.

Automated Home Legend

If you have the older non Wifi model I assume you would be able to use the new web interface with an RFG100 gateway...

Quote Originally Posted by DBMandrake View Post
    If you have the older non Wifi model I assume you would be able to use the new web interface with an RFG100 gateway...
    Yeah - as DBMandrake says - this is agnostic of what hardware you have. (Even just the SZT)