• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Rameses
    Industry Expert
    • Nov 2014

Browser control now live for TCC Devices

Hi

If you login via the portal (getconnected.honeywell.com) you can check it out.

- View all temps in ‘real time’
    - Change quick actions and set for an allotted time
    - Mirrored UI interface to match App experience
    - Helpful ‘hover’ info above quick actions
    - UI prompts user accordingly when an illegal ask is performed (if changing a zone whilst a quick action evident)
    - All current languages the app covers, are covered by this function.

At this time the only thing not possible is amending of the schedule.
    getconnected.honeywell.com | I work for Honeywell. Any posts I make are purely to help if I can. Any personal views expressed are my own
  • mylesm
    Automated Home Guru
    • Nov 2015

Looks Good nice to have Browser Support Thanks

Comment

• DBMandrake
      Automated Home Legend
      • Sep 2014

Well knock me over with a feather, I never thought we'd see this. I assume that schedule editing will come later ?

A good start, now lets see some graphing that doesn't require 3rd party tools...

Comment

• paulockenden
        Automated Home Legend
        • Apr 2015

Excellent news! Thank you!

Comment

• Rameses
          Industry Expert
          • Nov 2014

I know. . . I know. - the time getting it here was well spent - cant go into exact details - but we dont take short cuts.

More stuff to come . .
          getconnected.honeywell.com | I work for Honeywell. Any posts I make are purely to help if I can. Any personal views expressed are my own

Comment

• Edinburgh2000
            Automated Home Guru
            • Dec 2016

This is brilliant! Many thanks Honeywell.

It seems churlish to pick when this is such good news, but I have spotted that I cannot adjust my hot water while my heating is Off (for the summer). The web app asks me to "cancel the heating off quick action" before I can do anything with the hot water. Is that a bug?

Comment

• dty
              Automated Home Ninja
              • Aug 2016

Brilliant. Thank you.

Comment

• sharpener
                Automated Home Sr Member
                • Jan 2015

At long last! Is there a demo available like the one here https://www.geniushub.co.uk/app/#/app/myHouse <g>? I would like to try before I splash out on a new web-enabled controller.

Comment

• MrShamus
                  Automated Home Jr Member
                  • Feb 2015

Originally posted by Edinburgh2000 View Post

It seems churlish to pick when this is such good news, but I have spotted that I cannot adjust my hot water while my heating is Off (for the summer). The web app asks me to "cancel the heating off quick action" before I can do anything with the hot water. Is that a bug?
                  I reported this issue in the beta, but never even got so much as an acknowledgment!

Comment

• Rameses
                    Industry Expert
                    • Nov 2014

Originally posted by Edinburgh2000 View Post

Not churlish at all.

Ok - so my question to Mr Shamus and rest of group - do we have consensus this needs to be changed?

Comment

• MrShamus
                      Automated Home Jr Member
                      • Feb 2015

Ideally I think the functionality should mimic the behaviour of the main controller and also the mobile app. Both of these do not require the heating override to be cancelled to interact with the hot water settings.
                      Last edited by MrShamus; 31 August 2017, 09:35 AM. Reason: spelling

Comment

• paulockenden
                        Automated Home Legend
                        • Apr 2015

Totally agree. Many will have heating switched off over the summer, and it's daft to have to switch it back on in order to interact with the hot water control.

Comment

• Rameses
                          Industry Expert
                          • Nov 2014

OK. I will get sorted.

I will wait another day or so to allow for any other quirks to arise so I can capture and get sorted in one go.

Comment

• sharpener
                            Automated Home Sr Member
                            • Jan 2015

Hi Rameses, now you are back online after the BH could you please let me know if there is a demo site?

Comment

• Rameses
                              Industry Expert
                              • Nov 2014

Let me check - you mean for the web control - not the control of evohome right?

You can simulate an evo here http://sb.evohome.honeywell.com/ui-app/

You can download the TCC Intl app - and before the login - there is a 'demo' button which allows you to experience the app

Did you mean either of those?
                              Last edited by Rameses; 31 August 2017, 12:02 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X