X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MrBoy
    Automated Home Guru
    • May 2017

Cheers. Has this changed dramatically in the last few months - that's when I was last evaluating Evo, around April? Was it app-only until TCC was launched?

Comment

• dty
      Automated Home Ninja
      • Aug 2016

Originally posted by MrBoy View Post
      Cheers. Has this changed dramatically in the last few months - that's when I was last evaluating Evo, around April? Was it app-only until TCC was launched?
      Yes. If you go to the first message in this thread, you'll see the announcement which was posted on 30th August.

Comment

• HenGus
        Automated Home Legend
        • May 2014

Originally posted by MrBoy View Post
        Sorry to be a dumbo but I'm interested in EvoHome - is TCC the individual radiator valve controller? So this is saying the data/control for individual valves is now opened up via the hub?
        The limitation of using TCC compared to the App or the Evotouch controller is that there is no provision yet for compiling or changing zone time/temperature schedules.After nearly 4 years with Evohome, I still find it annoying that I cannot compile/backup up/restore schedules on a webpage.

Comment

• philchillbill
          Automated Home Legend
          • Jan 2017

Originally posted by Rameses View Post

Your firmware is out of date - seems like an issue with your unit - log a call, supply the MAC address and the unit will get a manual update pumped to it.
          I logged a call as you suggested and Honeywell support tells me that my firmware is the latest version....

Comment

• HenGus
            Automated Home Legend
            • May 2014

Originally posted by philchillbill View Post
            I logged a call as you suggested and Honeywell support tells me that my firmware is the latest version....
            I got the same response. I suspect that the Honeywell guys know that a firmware update is about to be rolled out but jumped the gun.

Comment

Working...
            X