• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • robj20
    Automated Home Sr Member
    • Aug 2017

Evohome not sticking to schedule.

I have this scenario where via the mobile app, no matter what schedule I set for a zone it always shows the target as 21c. Even when I delete all checkpoints it stays at 21c. All other zones act as they should, (currently at 10c until 17:00 where they are set to start coming on at around 29c)

I'm sure I'm missing something simple but I can't figure it out.

I think one mistake I have made is this room in question has two rads, and I use the controller as the temp sensor. But I have set it to multiroom zone.
    Last edited by robj20; 6 September 2017, 03:18 PM.
  • DBMandrake
    Automated Home Legend
    • Sep 2014

Originally posted by robj20 View Post
    I have this scenario where via the mobile app, no matter what schedule I set for a zone it always shows the target as 21c. Even when I delete all checkpoints it stays at 21c. All other zones act as they should, (currently at 10c until 17:00 where they are set to start coming on at around 29c)
    So the problem only occurs via the mobile app - the zone behaves normally at the controller ? If so try disassociating the controller from your Honeywell TCC account then add it back in - it sounds like a phantom zone.
    I think one mistake I have made is this room in question has two rads, and I use the controller as the temp sensor. But I have set it to multiroom zone.
    This wouldn't cause any problems with the set point not following the correct schedule. Whether a zone is in multi-room mode or not has no bearing on how the set point behaves, it just affects how the temperature is measured.

If you have it in multi-room zone mode then the HR92's will just use their own built in temperature sensors. If you have the controller as a temperature sensor as well in the multi-room zone (I haven't tried this) I suspect it will display the temperature measured at the controller even though the HR92's are ignoring that and using their built in sensors. (Which will not be displayed on the controller)

Comment

• robj20
      Automated Home Sr Member
      • Aug 2017

Think I have sorted it, deleted the zone and redid it. Changed to single zone as well instead of the multi room one thanks.

Comment

Working...
      X