X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FullBore
    Automated Home Guru
    • Jan 2016

I too have been suffering the same problems using Windows 10.

"Server not available" etc...

But also changes when entered appear to be accepted, when in fact they are not, and have to be re-entered to ensure they "stick".

FB

Comment

• Rameses
      Industry Expert
      • Nov 2014

We are investigating.

API calls and other touch points seem to be operating normally. User access is sporadic for some reason - eg after I retried I got in
      Last edited by Rameses; 12 September 2017, 02:15 PM.
      getconnected.honeywell.com | I work for Honeywell. Any posts I make are purely to help if I can. Any personal views expressed are my own

Comment

• Rameses
        Industry Expert
        • Nov 2014

Originally posted by HenGus View Post
        Same on iPad and iPhone. This is what worries me about Honeywell pushing out controller firmware updates (not that there have been that many of them) when I might be away from home in the depths of Winter.
        This is nothing to do with a firmware update. Even it was your home would be left as you left it and access (however restricted) would be temporary .
        getconnected.honeywell.com | I work for Honeywell. Any posts I make are purely to help if I can. Any personal views expressed are my own

Comment

• StephenC
          Automated Home Guru
          • Feb 2017

Thanks Rameses.

I’ve logged a case, but am still awaiting a case ID.

Comment

• Rameses
            Industry Expert
            • Nov 2014

Hi All

Issue has been resolved - we are investigating. The most common symptom was that people could not initially log in - but upon retry all is well. Speed has been tested and we cannot find anything problematic for now.

However our test sites/systems etc - are no substitute for your feedback - so please let me know if you can continue to create these issues

Comment

• DBMandrake
              Automated Home Legend
              • Sep 2014

Originally posted by Rameses View Post
              Hi All

Issue has been resolved - we are investigating. The most common symptom was that people could not initially log in - but upon retry all is well. Speed has been tested and we cannot find anything problematic for now.
              Still slow for me - it took about 30 seconds on the initial loading spinner the first time. Second time (after force quitting the app) was about 10 seconds. Will keep an eye on it. I've been resorting to using the new web interface via safari on my iPhone the last few days - which has been working pretty well actually, so it's nice to have that as a backup!

Edit: 3rd attempt about 40 seconds paused at "loading", so although I'm not seeing prompts to log back in or miscellaneous errors that I was previously seeing, speed still doesn't seem normal. 5 seconds was typical before last week.
              Last edited by DBMandrake; 12 September 2017, 03:29 PM.

Comment

• HenGus
                Automated Home Legend
                • May 2014

Initially, on opening the App crashed. On re-opening, it took 50 secs to load.

Comment

• peterf
                  Automated Home Guru
                  • Jan 2015

It's not confined to the heating element of the app. The security component is also playing up and holding a session as "logged in" even when it's not. It's also coming up with a message to the effect that the server is busy and to retry later.

Comment

• StephenC
                    Automated Home Guru
                    • Feb 2017

Originally posted by Rameses View Post
                    Hi All

However our test sites/systems etc - are no substitute for your feedback - so please let me know if you can continue to create these issues

Same issues still exist for me for your info.

This is logged under case ID: 15381021
                    Last edited by StephenC; 12 September 2017, 05:22 PM.

Comment

• FullBore
                      Automated Home Guru
                      • Jan 2016

No improvement for me:-

Error - Oops, there was a problem loading this page. Please refresh the page or try again later.
                      on trying again all OK - but this has happened for the last few days, and as recently as 21:10 GMT (21:10 BST).

Just tried up increase temperature in one room, it says "Updating" but nothing has happened twice.

Since then I have tried to log out, without success for over 5 minutes. I closed the browser tab, Firefox 55.0.3, and still cannot log off.

More work needed I fear.

FB
                      Last edited by FullBore; 12 September 2017, 08:27 PM.

Comment

• Dan_Robinson
                        Automated Home Ninja
                        • Jun 2012

Still not playing ball on my Tab S3.
                        Kind Regards - Dan Robinson (Jennings Heating Ltd)

Comment

• paulockenden
                          Automated Home Legend
                          • Apr 2015

It's ironic that new updates take so long to roll out because of all the QA and testing and sign-off that has to happen, apparently.

Perhaps the apps have a different QA process.

Comment

• Dan_Robinson
                            Automated Home Ninja
                            • Jun 2012

The app has never been grease lightening to be fair. :lol:
                            Kind Regards - Dan Robinson (Jennings Heating Ltd)

Comment

• Rameses
                              Industry Expert
                              • Nov 2014

Investigating (again)

Comment

• PaulB
                                Automated Home Sr Member
                                • Sep 2015

Originally posted by Dan_Robinson View Post
                                The app has never been grease lightening to be fair. :lol:
                                I agree, the android app is 'abysmal' and often hangs at a black screen when changing room temperatures or just navigating about. I've even upgraded my phone too and still have the same issue where it stops responding & the UI just goes dark.

Comment

Working...
                                X