Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: iOS TCC App issues

Automated Home Ninja

I'm having the same problems. Also on iOS public beta. I don't use the app often enough to be able to correlate the problems with the iOS beta or the web portal release, I'm afraid.

Automated Home Legend

Quote Originally Posted by dty View Post
    I'm having the same problems. Also on iOS public beta. I don't use the app often enough to be able to correlate the problems with the iOS beta or the web portal release, I'm afraid.
    It is definitely not a beta issue as I get it with IOS 10 as well. I donít think itís an app issue as it was OK until recently, so must be a server issue. I have just tried again and been told to sign in again, I had not signed out.

Correction, I have just tried and it now does not recognise me. And yes, I have put in the right name and password.

Automated Home Ninja Dan_Robinson's Avatar

It's been a bit poo even on a mighty Android too

Automated Home Legend

Same on iPad and iPhone. This is what worries me about Honeywell pushing out controller firmware updates (not that there have been that many of them) when I might be away from home in the depths of Winter.

Automated Home Guru

Iíll call Honeywell today to report the issue now I can see itís clearly their side.

Suggest others do the same to get some pressure put on this if you can and rely on or use the app.

Automated Home Guru

I too have been suffering the same problems using Windows 10.

"Server not available" etc...

But also changes when entered appear to be accepted, when in fact they are not, and have to be re-entered to ensure they "stick".

FB

We are investigating.

API calls and other touch points seem to be operating normally. User access is sporadic for some reason - eg after I retried I got in
    Last edited by Rameses; 12th September 2017 at 02:15 PM.
    getconnected.honeywell.com | I work for Honeywell. Any posts I make are purely to help if I can. Any personal views expressed are my own

Quote Originally Posted by HenGus View Post
    Same on iPad and iPhone. This is what worries me about Honeywell pushing out controller firmware updates (not that there have been that many of them) when I might be away from home in the depths of Winter.
    This is nothing to do with a firmware update. Even it was your home would be left as you left it and access (however restricted) would be temporary .
    getconnected.honeywell.com | I work for Honeywell. Any posts I make are purely to help if I can. Any personal views expressed are my own

Automated Home Guru

Thanks Rameses.

Iíve logged a case, but am still awaiting a case ID.

Hi All

Issue has been resolved - we are investigating. The most common symptom was that people could not initially log in - but upon retry all is well. Speed has been tested and we cannot find anything problematic for now.

However our test sites/systems etc - are no substitute for your feedback - so please let me know if you can continue to create these issues