Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Browser control now live for TCC Devices

Default Browser control now live for TCC Devices

Hi

If you login via the portal (getconnected.honeywell.com) you can check it out.

- View all temps in ‘real time’
    - Change quick actions and set for an allotted time
    - Mirrored UI interface to match App experience
    - Helpful ‘hover’ info above quick actions
    - UI prompts user accordingly when an illegal ask is performed (if changing a zone whilst a quick action evident)
    - All current languages the app covers, are covered by this function.

At this time the only thing not possible is amending of the schedule.
    getconnected.honeywell.com | I work for Honeywell. Any posts I make are purely to help if I can. Any personal views expressed are my own

Automated Home Guru

Looks Good nice to have Browser Support Thanks

Automated Home Legend

Well knock me over with a feather, I never thought we'd see this. I assume that schedule editing will come later ?

A good start, now lets see some graphing that doesn't require 3rd party tools...

Automated Home Legend paulockenden's Avatar

Excellent news! Thank you!

I know. . . I know. - the time getting it here was well spent - cant go into exact details - but we dont take short cuts.

More stuff to come . .
    getconnected.honeywell.com | I work for Honeywell. Any posts I make are purely to help if I can. Any personal views expressed are my own

Automated Home Guru

This is brilliant! Many thanks Honeywell.

It seems churlish to pick when this is such good news, but I have spotted that I cannot adjust my hot water while my heating is Off (for the summer). The web app asks me to "cancel the heating off quick action" before I can do anything with the hot water. Is that a bug?

Automated Home Ninja

Brilliant. Thank you.

Automated Home Sr Member

At long last! Is there a demo available like the one here https://www.geniushub.co.uk/app/#/app/myHouse <g>? I would like to try before I splash out on a new web-enabled controller.

Automated Home Jr Member

Quote Originally Posted by Edinburgh2000 View Post

It seems churlish to pick when this is such good news, but I have spotted that I cannot adjust my hot water while my heating is Off (for the summer). The web app asks me to "cancel the heating off quick action" before I can do anything with the hot water. Is that a bug?
    I reported this issue in the beta, but never even got so much as an acknowledgment!

Quote Originally Posted by Edinburgh2000 View Post

Not churlish at all.

Ok - so my question to Mr Shamus and rest of group - do we have consensus this needs to be changed?