Thread: HR92 variants

Automated Home Sr Member

Default HR92 variants

Does anybody know if there are differences between the HR92UK and the HR92WE? We've houses in France and UK both with a mix of UK and WE variants. Functionally and mechanically they look identical and seem fine doing their job in different locations. In fact the only difference I note is that the display of one is 180deg rotated with respect the other. I guess this is because mainly UK valves seem to be vertically mounted and on the continent they are often (but not always) horizontally mounted.

Automated Home Legend

Think you'll find the UK version has the display upside down compared to the EU version and that's about the only difference.

Automated Home Legend

That is literally the only difference. I remember when I bought my CMZone kit for some reason all the HR80s in one set were the EU versions. Had they both been EU, I wouldn't have even noticed. I bought this from an eBay seller that went AWOL. Luckily I found a European distributor who was kind enough to simply swap mine with UK versions that he could easily buy there. So I assume that in EU both versions are sold but in the UK only the UK versions are?

Automated Home Sr Member

Thanks for the confirmation guys. I've got a couple of instances where the display is the wrong way round for that particular radiator mounting, but its not big issue.

Automated Home Legend top brake's Avatar

just screen orientation, otherwise identical
    I work for Resideo, posts are personal and my own views.