• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • rvb99
    Automated Home Sr Member
    • Oct 2017

HR92 variants

Does anybody know if there are differences between the HR92UK and the HR92WE? We've houses in France and UK both with a mix of UK and WE variants. Functionally and mechanically they look identical and seem fine doing their job in different locations. In fact the only difference I note is that the display of one is 180deg rotated with respect the other. I guess this is because mainly UK valves seem to be vertically mounted and on the continent they are often (but not always) horizontally mounted.
  • DBMandrake
    Automated Home Legend
    • Sep 2014

Think you'll find the UK version has the display upside down compared to the EU version and that's about the only difference.

Comment

• bruce_miranda
      Automated Home Legend
      • Jul 2014

That is literally the only difference. I remember when I bought my CMZone kit for some reason all the HR80s in one set were the EU versions. Had they both been EU, I wouldn't have even noticed. I bought this from an eBay seller that went AWOL. Luckily I found a European distributor who was kind enough to simply swap mine with UK versions that he could easily buy there. So I assume that in EU both versions are sold but in the UK only the UK versions are?

Comment

• rvb99
        Automated Home Sr Member
        • Oct 2017

Thanks for the confirmation guys. I've got a couple of instances where the display is the wrong way round for that particular radiator mounting, but its not big issue.

Comment

• top brake
          Automated Home Legend
          • Feb 2015

just screen orientation, otherwise identical
          I work for Resideo, posts are personal and my own views.

Comment

Working...
          X