Wrong diameter of valve adapter from Honewell HR92 actuator (black-white)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • wojgp
    Automated Home Lurker
    • Oct 2016

Wrong diameter of valve adapter from Honewell HR92 actuator (black-white)

Hi. I've just received Honeywell Evohome Wi-Fi Starter Pack – Pack of 1 THR99 °C3102 from Amazon and seems that the adapter which connects HR92 has wrong internal diameter 26.7 mm.
    I have HR92 from previous order and diameter is larger (28.5mm), so it fits the heater's head M30x1.5.
    Has any one had the same issue ?
    It seems it is a production failure and I need to send back and get a replacement
    20171101_003303.jpg
    Last edited by wojgp; 1 November 2017, 01:39 AM. Reason: more details
  • rvb99
    Automated Home Sr Member
    • Oct 2017

Just wondering ... is it a HR92UK or HR92WE. The HR92UKs that I have bought only come with a danfoss adapter and a standard baseplate for 30x1.5 On the other hand the HR92WE kits that I got off amazon came with more adaptors, including both the larger M30x1.5 and smaller threaded baseplate (that you seem to have). For the HR92WE the larger baseplate was already slotted into the HR92, whilst the smaller one was packaged separately in the box.

Comment

• wojgp
      Automated Home Lurker
      • Oct 2016

Based on this starter's kit description - it contains THR092HRT. There is an M30x1.5 adapter to other size included (grey one with screw hole), but it does not fit Unbelieveable.

Comment

Working...
      X