• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • StuartW
    Automated Home Jr Member
    • May 2017

EvoHome Security install - paging Honeywell

Hi,

Is there anyone here from Honeywell that can assist with a EvoHome Security install issue. I am being given the run around by consumer support & would appreciate being pointed in the right direction on what to do next.

Am really happy with the EvoHome heating experience, but feel completely let down by the Security product.

Thanks

sw
  • bruce_miranda
    Automated Home Legend
    • Jul 2014

What's the question?

Comment

• StuartW
      Automated Home Jr Member
      • May 2017

Had issue adding external siren to an install I’d started a few weeks ago. The international portal (apparently) was having issues at the weekend, which was why I couldn’t add. Eventually got it added, but now on arming I get the red fault light lit on the tag reader & 6 rapid beeps. Apart from that the system seems to be working as expected. I’ve been told there was a tamper fault, then there wasn’t & that my hub isn’t connecting via Ethernet (“can I reseat ethernet cable?”) even though all link lights are fine. Next that my hub isn’t updating, & the problem must be my internet connection!

In short, trying to get support from a 0900 - 1700 department, with single “can you try” suggestions which I can only do when I get home - when they are closed. Any half technical request for info to try & troubleshoot is met with a “I don’t know that “ response
      Last edited by StuartW; 7 November 2017, 06:25 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X