Thread: EvoHome Security install - paging Honeywell

Automated Home Jr Member

Default EvoHome Security install - paging Honeywell

Hi,

Is there anyone here from Honeywell that can assist with a EvoHome Security install issue. I am being given the run around by consumer support & would appreciate being pointed in the right direction on what to do next.

Am really happy with the EvoHome heating experience, but feel completely let down by the Security product.

Thanks

sw

Automated Home Legend

What's the question?

Automated Home Jr Member

Had issue adding external siren to an install Iíd started a few weeks ago. The international portal (apparently) was having issues at the weekend, which was why I couldnít add. Eventually got it added, but now on arming I get the red fault light lit on the tag reader & 6 rapid beeps. Apart from that the system seems to be working as expected. Iíve been told there was a tamper fault, then there wasnít & that my hub isnít connecting via Ethernet (ďcan I reseat ethernet cable?Ē) even though all link lights are fine. Next that my hub isnít updating, & the problem must be my internet connection!

In short, trying to get support from a 0900 - 1700 department, with single ďcan you tryĒ suggestions which I can only do when I get home - when they are closed. Any half technical request for info to try & troubleshoot is met with a ďI donít know that ď response
    Last edited by StuartW; 7th November 2017 at 05:25 PM.