Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 107

Thread: eovhome Wi-FI FW releases

  1. #91
    Automated Home Legend paulockenden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    South Coast
    Posts
    1,718

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by top brake View Post
    if you have't receive the firmware update i recommend...
    From the comments above it seems most people don't have it.

  2. #92
    Automated Home Legend
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    NE UK
    Posts
    1,346

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by paulockenden View Post
    From the comments above it seems most people don't have it.
    Not reached me yet. If we all contacted Honeywell about I am sure their system would collapse with the volume.

  3. #93
    Automated Home Sr Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    East Sussex
    Posts
    69

    Default

    I am guessing that they have found an issue with it and thus the roll-out has been stopped (if it ever started).

  4. #94
    Automated Home Legend paulockenden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    South Coast
    Posts
    1,718

    Default

    Rameses said the second update has protection against the Krack wifi exploit, so perhaps all the effort is going into getting that out ASAP.

  5. #95
    Automated Home Jr Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    18

    Default

    I contacted Honeywell yesterday and they confirmed they are not making the Rev 2 available. They didn’t state when or any reason.

  6. #96
    Automated Home Lurker
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    7

    Default

    My update is working fine

    software.jpg

    Screen.jpg

    Water.jpg

  7. #97
    Automated Home Jr Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    18

    Default

    This is the email reply i got from Honeywell regarding rev2 when i asked them to push it out to me.

    “I have checked and this version is not officially deployed. Our technical department confirmed that when it will be launched it will be automatically deployed to all controllers”

  8. #98
    Automated Home Guru
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    152

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Skeandubh View Post
    This is the email reply i got from Honeywell regarding rev2 when i asked them to push it out to me.

    “I have checked and this version is not officially deployed. Our technical department confirmed that when it will be launched it will be automatically deployed to all controllers”
    So how does this relate to OP is it now not going to be updated "In the next Few Days"

  9. #99
    Automated Home Legend
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    NE UK
    Posts
    1,346

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by paulockenden View Post
    Rameses said the second update has protection against the Krack wifi exploit, so perhaps all the effort is going into getting that out ASAP.
    It does sound like they are not Kracking on with it!!

  10. #100
    Automated Home Sr Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    France & UK
    Posts
    74

    Default

    A pretty dumb question I guess, but how do you bring up that system information page on the Evo Controller

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •