Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: eovhome Wi-FI FW releases

Automated Home Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Rameses View Post
    Hi couple of things

- if you have older version and can't wait for the push - log a call with customer services and they can push you manually
    - We managed to put the Krack fix and the next firmware (outside weather, E-zone) into testing - subject to all going well - should be out before Xmas.
    Will that fix the weather information on the App that appears once again to have gone AWOL? I have tried logging out / logging in but all I get is Weather Unavailable - Could Not Find.

Automated Home Ninja

Quote Originally Posted by Rameses View Post
    Hi couple of things

- if you have older version and can't wait for the push - log a call with customer services and they can push you manually
    - We managed to put the Krack fix and the next firmware (outside weather, E-zone) into testing - subject to all going well - should be out before Xmas.
    What are you classing older version? Mine is 6 months old and hasnít received it.

Also I think the majority on here havenít received it yet. Has any been pushed out yet and if not will it be pushed out soon? Iíd rather not hassle customer services if itís going to be out next week.

Automated Home Lurker

Quote Originally Posted by mtmcgavock View Post
    What are you classing older version? Mine is 6 months old and hasnít received it.

Also I think the majority on here havenít received it yet. Has any been pushed out yet and if not will it be pushed out soon? Iíd rather not hassle customer services if itís going to be out next week.
    Hi, I interpreted "if you have older version and can't wait for the push " to mean older version software ie 01.00.07.01 / 01.00.06.10, not older version hardware or how long ago you bought your Evohome equipment. So, if you can't wait, phone them up, otherwise just let it happen when it happens. I'm still on old software BTW and bought about the same time as you, 6 months ago. I might phone up if it hasn't updated by Christmas.

Automated Home Ninja

Quote Originally Posted by Hoppy View Post
    Hi, I interpreted "if you have older version and can't wait for the push " to mean older version software ie 01.00.07.01 / 01.00.06.10, not older version hardware or how long ago you bought your Evohome equipment. So, if you can't wait, phone them up, otherwise just let it happen when it happens. I'm still on old software BTW and bought about the same time as you, 6 months ago. I might phone up if it hasn't updated by Christmas.
    Ah I see - I had misinterpreted that one I think I assumed it was going off hardware versions as a previous poster claimed to have it.

I'm in no rush and it seems daft to hassle Honeywell if it's going to be rolled out soon (A rough date would be nice). TBH i'm looking forward to the update nearer Christmas!

Automated Home Guru

I think because in the OP it stated it would be pushed out over the next few days and that was on the 9th Nov and its now 21st hardly a few days and no one on here has reported an update yet

Automated Home Lurker

Quote Originally Posted by Edinburgh2000 View Post
    Brief touch on "Settings", then long touch (~15 sec) on "Device settings".
    Thanks worked like a charm

Automated Home Lurker

I tried logging a request with customer services to push the update, however i received a response that they cannot push an update to a device, and that it will "update when connected to the internet"

Automated Home Legend

Quote Originally Posted by SciroccoR View Post
    I tried logging a request with customer services to push the update, however i received a response that they cannot push an update to a device, and that it will "update when connected to the internet"
    That does not seem to make sense. If the statement was right we would all be updated now and I’m not. If they cannot “push” the update then what do they think happens when it does update?! I suppose they think it’s a “pull” and not a “push”!

Automated Home Lurker

Update, Customer services have come back and said they can infact do it, just need confirmation of a stable internet connection for a few hours to do it.

Automated Home Sr Member

So are all units now updating?