• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bruce_miranda
    Automated Home Legend
    • Jul 2014

How do you copy a day's schedule to another day on the controller

My first time since I have owned Evohome Wifi controller and I tried to do some scheduling directly on the controller today! For the life of me, I can't figure out how to copy a Day's schedule to other days. I can copy each individual zone's schedule to other days for that zone. But I can't work out how to copy the full Monday's schedule to Tuesday for example. I know how to do it using scripts but not via the controller

I wanted to stop my daily dynamic room presence based schedule and put in something fixed and consistent to measure how my boiler and rooms behave with things staying constant. Got stuck!
  • Dan_Robinson
    Automated Home Ninja
    • Jun 2012

Press the copy button?
    Kind Regards - Dan Robinson (Jennings Heating Ltd)

Comment

• bruce_miranda
      Automated Home Legend
      • Jul 2014

The Copy button is not displayed until I get into editing an individual zone's schedule.

Comment

• DBMandrake
        Automated Home Legend
        • Sep 2014

Originally posted by bruce_miranda View Post
        The Copy button is not displayed until I get into editing an individual zone's schedule.
        There's no way to copy all zones from one day to other days in a single action. You can only copy an individual zone's schedule to other days because as you say, the copy button is within each zone.

There is also an option to copy the whole weeks schedule of one zone to another zone, but this is not what you want either.
        Last edited by DBMandrake; 11 November 2017, 09:03 AM.

Comment

• bruce_miranda
          Automated Home Legend
          • Jul 2014

Whew! ok so I wasn't being so silly then.

Comment

Working...
          X