• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • chrisgeary
    Automated Home Lurker
    • Oct 2017

Evohome HR92 and DT92 UL issue

Hello,

I've recently added a DT92 to a zone controlling a HR92 and that is working just fine. However, weirdly, the UL keeps getting set to 21c and local override gets overridden.

I initially thought the DT92 was imposing some settings on the controller, so I unbinded it, set the UL to 23 and rebinded to the zone. Initially it worked but the next day, it got set back down to 21c again. Doesn't matter whether I reconfigure it on the evohome controller, it keeps coming back.

Any ideas?
  • dty
    Automated Home Ninja
    • Aug 2016

What’s UL?

Comment

• chrisgeary
      Automated Home Lurker
      • Oct 2017

Upper Limit in celsius.

Comment

• chrisgeary
        Automated Home Lurker
        • Oct 2017

Anyone able to help with this one?

Comment

• mtmcgavock
          Automated Home Legend
          • Mar 2017

Originally posted by chrisgeary View Post
          Anyone able to help with this one?
          Have you tried deleting the zone completely, clearling all bindings from the DT92 and HR92 (Actually clear not factory reset) and rebinding them all?

Comment

• SteveP
            Automated Home Guru
            • Dec 2012

Hi, did you ever get this resolved as I also have a similar problem that has driven me nuts over the years with the DT92. I can set the temp some times and it is fine but other times I set it and it accepts it but then I look at it a minute later and it has reset to the standard schedule setting. However, it is not consistent so I don't always spot it until later on. I have over the years, changed the DT92 for another one in the house, cleared and rebound, totally reset the controller and yet it still randomly does this. Very weird The other DT92 I have is in a zone that doesn't get much use so I don't know if that has a similar issue.

Comment

Working...
            X