X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bruce_miranda
    Automated Home Legend
    • Jul 2014

Long Press the Settings icon and show us what the System Summary page looks like on your controller.

Comment

• bruce_miranda
      Automated Home Legend
      • Jul 2014

Could you make a new thread for this UFH controller issue. In a few years no one will find it here.

Comment

• Springgreens
        Automated Home Jr Member
        • Dec 2019

Good call. Continuing here: https://www.wordpress-1219309-438749...1626#post41626

@DanD - I answered on the new thread but in short, yes, the System Summary shows the UFH demands

Comment

• smar
          Automated Home Sr Member
          • Feb 2018

Not sure what else to suggest without further investigation. Maybe as @Dan says, the HCE80 is just not sending the individual zone data. Have a look at the "raw" data in the separate log file and see if that gives you anything.

Comment

• bruce_miranda
            Automated Home Legend
            • Jul 2014

@smar could you help us develop our understanding about the UFH controller messages. Between a few of us we have practically every bit of Evohome kit EXCEPT an UFH controller. Would you either jump on to the other thread that is discussing this. I just need some logs of raw messages from your system especially if they contain a 02: device.

Comment

• smar
              Automated Home Sr Member
              • Feb 2018

Originally posted by bruce_miranda View Post
              @smar could you help us develop our understanding about the UFH controller messages. Between a few of us we have practically every bit of Evohome kit EXCEPT an UFH controller. Would you either jump on to the other thread that is discussing this. I just need some logs of raw messages from your system especially if they contain a 02: device.
              Sure. Do you mean the "evohome HCE80 UFH valve state decoding from radio signals" thread?

Comment

Working...
              X