• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SteveP
    Automated Home Guru
    • Dec 2012

Originally posted by rvb99 View Post
    Actually I did contact support via the contact form at https://ensupport.getconnected.honey...contactsupport

I gave them my TCC login email address and all the device details, Device ID, MAC and CRC. It seems to have kicked off the process.
    Thanks for that info - I shall contact them and see if it expedites things - cheers

Comment

• rvb99
      Automated Home Sr Member
      • Oct 2017

All good for me now. Now running application software 02.00.17.03. I sent another mail to support saying the application was not yet updated . Either as part of the process or by coincidence but 3 hours later and it’s done ✅

Comment

• SteveP
        Automated Home Guru
        • Dec 2012

Originally posted by rvb99 View Post
        All good for me now. Now running application software 02.00.17.03. I sent another mail to support saying the application was not yet updated . Either as part of the process or by coincidence but 3 hours later and it’s done ✅
        now very jealous - have sent my email to support and received the automated response, so hope things may start to move soon.

Comment

• Woodburner
          Automated Home Lurker
          • Sep 2017

Mine updated sometime today and logged some communication errors with the relays in the system.

Comment

• Alan C
            Automated Home Jr Member
            • Apr 2017

My system got its new application today. All seems well so far.

Comment

• Jahill
              Automated Home Jr Member
              • Dec 2017

Our Evohome too, at around 10pm this evening :-) the wifi update happened separately in the past day or two.

Comment

• lorcanjc
                Automated Home Jr Member
                • Jan 2017

Mine updated as well but haven't noticed any changes on the controller

Comment

• HenGus
                  Automated Home Legend
                  • May 2014

Originally posted by lorcanjc View Post
                  Mine updated as well but haven't noticed any changes on the controller
                  Outside Temperature at top left of Zone Page and HW blue/red dot now a tank icon. Heat demands are accessed via the installer settings pages.

Comment

• G4RHL
                    Automated Home Legend
                    • Jan 2015

Originally posted by HenGus View Post
                    Outside Temperature at top left of Zone Page and HW blue/red dot now a tank icon. Heat demands are accessed via the installer settings pages.
                    Plus more options for chosing devices for a zone.

Comment

• MrBoy
                      Automated Home Guru
                      • May 2017

So we awoke to find our system borked today, is this likely due to the update?

Screenshot_20180120-095610.jpgIMG_20180120_101814.jpg
                      IMG_20180120_101830.jpg

Comment

• dty
                        Automated Home Ninja
                        • Aug 2016

Go round and press the button on each of your HR92s. That will speed up recovery.

Comment

• AH@AI
                          Automated Home Lurker
                          • Dec 2017

Upgrade happened overnight. Sent an email to support before I went to bed. Both controllers have updated and the percentages are a great insight. Wish it was on the home screen though. Well one wish at a time. Thanks Honeywell

Comment

• Shadylee
                            Automated Home Jr Member
                            • Nov 2017

Got the WiFi update 2 days ago, application last night. Good to see the percentage...really hoped the demand icon would have been on the main screen. Cheers anyway Honeywell

Comment

• Gdog47
                              Automated Home Lurker
                              • Feb 2016

Updates received and working well on my Evohome controller with no apparent problems, but I have noticed the following error messages on my Domoticz-Synology-HGI80 setup since then.

2018-01-18 23:11:51.803 Error: evohome: unable to decode payload for command 3ef0
                              2018-01-19 00:11:48.563 Error: evohome: ACTUATOR_STATE: Error decoding command, unknown packet size: 1

This pair of errors occur three times every hour, within a second. If I power down my Evohome controller the errors stop, but they start again after about 4 minutes of powering up the controller and continue hourly thereafter.

It seems like the controller is sending out an hourly “sync” signal that is not being decoded by my Domoticz setup, but is not affecting my Evohome functionality.

Does anyone else have this problem, or a solution.

Comment

• Giel538
                                Automated Home Lurker
                                • Jan 2018

I also received the update. I was hoping that it solved some problems with the combination of open-therm, hce80 and floorheating but it did not.

When i start heating up the floor the evohome sends a setpoint from almost 90 degrees to the boiler which is strange because no one is heating his floor with more then 50 degrees ( at least i hope that people are not doing this :P ) When the room is at the right temperature the Evohome sends a heat demand from 1% to the boiler. This 1% is a setpoint from 47 degrees and keeps my boiler on. I would say that when the room is heated up the Evohome should stop sending a setpoint and stop heating. Specially with floor heating because it is a slow system to prevent a temperature overshoot.

Aslo the HCE80 opens the valves while the boiler is still on. I was hoping that this was fixed becaue it is a known problem.

Are there people here who have better experience with floor heating?
                                Last edited by Giel538; 20 January 2018, 04:23 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X