Page 17 of 38 FirstFirst ... 7121314151617181920212227 ... LastLast

Thread: New evohome FW - update WiFi 02.00.17.00 and Application 02.00.17.03

Automated Home Jr Member

This update sounds great, when are we supposed to get it - mine is still on some V1 and not upgraded at all.

It was offline over xmas (power cut whilst away!!) so wonder if I missed it ?

Can it be forced ??

Thanks

Automated Home Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Shaun Reinson View Post
    This update sounds great, when are we supposed to get it - mine is still on some V1 and not upgraded at all.

It was offline over xmas (power cut whilst away!!) so wonder if I missed it ?

Can it be forced ??

Thanks
    It is not rolled out yet. There was a window before Christmas when you could get an early release if you were around at the relevant time to request it. One day!

Automated Home Jr Member

Oh thats a shame - emailed support a few minutes ago requesting an update before reading this.....

Do we have an estimated release date ?

And will they ever get it working with Smartthings ?? (I know, I know.....)

Thanks

Automated Home Lurker

Quote Originally Posted by Rameses View Post
    All

We have decided to skip the intermediate update and combine into a more major update. By doing this we can make best use of the deployment roll out window and get out to you quicker.

Our Beta tester & F&F testers would have received this over weekend, and by tomorrow (takes a few days, the push servers do in blocks based on verification and retries)

If final testing goes well - you should have this well in time for Christmas.

WiFi 02.00.17.00 and Application 02.00.17.03
    - Hot water boost function (if you have Stored HW)
    - Icon change on Hot water
    - Wi-Fi channels 12/13 fix
    - Ghost zone fix (for the few users that still had it)
    - Heat demand per zone is indicated (inside settings)
    - Electric zone support
    - Outside weather display
    - Plus other maintenance and security improvements
    Hello,
    I am new to Honeywell Evocomfort and to this forum. After reading this thread I wrote to Honeywell asking to have the latest firmware as my firmware was still running application software 01.00.03.00 and wifi software 01.00.02.00. They have since upgraded me to app 01.00.07.01 and wifi 01.00.06.10 but these don't have any of the improvements listed here, particularly the ability to be able to use Channel 12 on wifi which I really need as my main wifi runs on channel 12.
    Does anyone know how to get these upgraded? I asked Honeywell's help desk and they say the one I now have is the latest, which clearly it is not. To be honest, the help desk is not great as they did not even know about the application software, saying initially that the application software was the app I had on my phone, which it obviously is not.
    Thanks for any help you can give,
    Peter

Automated Home Ninja

Quote Originally Posted by duckworp View Post
    Hello,
    I am new to Honeywell Evocomfort and to this forum. After reading this thread I wrote to Honeywell asking to have the latest firmware as my firmware was still running application software 01.00.03.00 and wifi software 01.00.02.00. They have since upgraded me to app 01.00.07.01 and wifi 01.00.06.10 but these don't have any of the improvements listed here, particularly the ability to be able to use Channel 12 on wifi which I really need as my main wifi runs on channel 12.
    Does anyone know how to get these upgraded? I asked Honeywell's help desk and they say the one I now have is the latest, which clearly it is not. To be honest, the help desk is not great as they did not even know about the application software, saying initially that the application software was the app I had on my phone, which it obviously is not.
    Thanks for any help you can give,
    Peter
    If you read through the posts the above software was available for a short period for Beta testers who applied before a certain date to receive the update before Christmas. The 'official' update for end users is apparently going to be released soon, so unfortunately you may have to wait till then.

Automated Home Legend

Quote Originally Posted by mtmcgavock View Post
    If you read through the posts the above software was available for a short period for Beta testers who applied before a certain date to receive the update before Christmas. The 'official' update for end users is apparently going to be released soon, so unfortunately you may have to wait till then.
    “Soon” is defined as in or after a short time. The problem we have now is “short” seems to have a different definition to what we think it has!

Automated Home Sr Member

We any closer to a release date?

Automated Home Guru

Quote Originally Posted by mylesm View Post
    Thanks Rameses

Heres my App Screen Attachment 1153

And my Evo Screen Attachment 1154

As you can see its on App but not on Evo any hints

Thanks
    Mylesm
    Just reporting back that outside Temperature is not showing on my Evo with the new update it is showing in app

Any ideas
    Thanks
    Mylesm

Automated Home Lurker

with the new firmware there was possibly going to be the ability o set a zone so that it did not trigger the boiler, so set a temperature for a radiator but not have it actually trigger the boiler, just try and hit that heat when demand comes from another radiator - anyone figured out whether this is possible with the new firmware? I was told maybe by setting the zone as an underfloor heating zone, but doesn't that need a bdr91 to do that? any ideas appreciated before I go out and buy a load of HR92s.

Automated Home Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Xrissio View Post
    with the new firmware there was possibly going to be the ability o set a zone so that it did not trigger the boiler, so set a temperature for a radiator but not have it actually trigger the boiler, just try and hit that heat when demand comes from another radiator - anyone figured out whether this is possible with the new firmware? I was told maybe by setting the zone as an underfloor heating zone, but doesn't that need a bdr91 to do that? any ideas appreciated before I go out and buy a load of HR92s.
    The new electric zone doesn't work with HR92's - it's only for a load switched by a BDR91. So it works the same as the old zone valve zone type but doesn't call for heat from the boiler.

So unfortunately there doesn't appear to be a way to ignore heat demand from individual HR92's - however if you are trying to do this you might want to reconsider why you would really want to do this anyway ?