Page 22 of 38 FirstFirst ... 12171819202122232425262732 ... LastLast

Thread: New evohome FW - update WiFi 02.00.17.00 and Application 02.00.17.03

Automated Home Ninja

Quote Originally Posted by Rameses View Post
    FW update got final approval and went live last night
    Rameses, is this the update that allows zones which follow a schedule but don't call for heat? Or is that a future update?

Mine has just updated. Thought it was strange when I saw it reboot itself. The outside temp appears to match iPhone and BBC weather and also yahoo (weather apps on various gadgets) BUT the weather in the Honeywell app has changed. It no longer recognises the pit village where I live.

Automated Home Ninja Dan_Robinson's Avatar

Dty - That's the "electric" heating zone.

Fitted one today sans update. Electric have to talk the customer through over the phone.
    Kind Regards - Dan Robinson (Jennings Heating Ltd)

Automated Home Sr Member

hi - still on version 1 of both wifi and app. Is it is phased roll out or do I need to contact support?
    Cheers

Automated Home Sr Member

Quote Originally Posted by SteveP View Post
    hi - still on version 1 of both wifi and app. Is it is phased roll out or do I need to contact support?
    Cheers
    same here, still on version 1 as of this morning ... I guess the updates are done using the MAC addresses. In sequence, with the latest MAC addresses last ?

Automated Home Sr Member

Quote Originally Posted by rvb99 View Post
    same here, still on version 1 as of this morning ... I guess the updates are done using the MAC addresses. In sequence, with the latest MAC addresses last ?
    Hope its not too long as have been waiting for the upgrade as I have a "posh office" with electric heating controlled by evohome. During these frosty nights the heating comes on in the office and I hear the boiler running in the house. Keep thinking one of the rads is still on and has been overridden by one of the kids so come down at 3am to find it is the office heating! So the ability to set an electric zone is very welcome

Automated Home Lurker

It appears i received the update over night and now i have problems. I have been running a Evohome wifi for a couple of years along with Domoticz on a pi.
    Since the update i have lost all external control, all the external routes ie alexa, domoticz, web portal and app are accepting changes and all changes are
    reflected in the other routes as normal. But none of the routes are actually effecting changes on the controller. Anyone have an idea what the problem could be?

Automated Home Sr Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostrider View Post
    It appears i received the update over night and now i have problems. I have been running a Evohome wifi for a couple of years along with Domoticz on a pi.
    Since the update i have lost all external control, all the external routes ie alexa, domoticz, web portal and app are accepting changes and all changes are
    reflected in the other routes as normal. But none of the routes are actually effecting changes on the controller. Anyone have an idea what the problem could be?
    I wonder if there is general problem with the Honeywell servers. Iím still on the old firmware but like above I notice that today target temperature changes via the app, Alexa etc are not updating the controller, although it seems to be reading the sensors and providng current temperature to the app, Alexa without problem.
    Last edited by rvb99; 17th January 2018 at 04:41 PM.

Automated Home Lurker

It does look like there is a fault on the system somewhere, i deleted my location in the web portal so i could try to resync everything and it is allowing me to add a location but then continuously fails to add a device to it.

Automated Home Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Mavis View Post
    Mine has just updated. Thought it was strange when I saw it reboot itself. The outside temp appears to match iPhone and BBC weather and also yahoo (weather apps on various gadgets) BUT the weather in the Honeywell app has changed. It no longer recognises the pit village where I live.
    That is because the pit has gone!