• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dty
    Automated Home Ninja
    • Aug 2016

Originally posted by Rameses View Post
    FW update got final approval and went live last night
    Rameses, is this the update that allows zones which follow a schedule but don't call for heat? Or is that a future update?

Comment

• Mavis
      Automated Home Ninja
      • Oct 2014

Mine has just updated. Thought it was strange when I saw it reboot itself. The outside temp appears to match iPhone and BBC weather and also yahoo (weather apps on various gadgets) BUT the weather in the Honeywell app has changed. It no longer recognises the pit village where I live.

Comment

• Dan_Robinson
        Automated Home Ninja
        • Jun 2012

Dty - That's the "electric" heating zone.

Fitted one today sans update. Electric have to talk the customer through over the phone.
        Kind Regards - Dan Robinson (Jennings Heating Ltd)

Comment

• SteveP
          Automated Home Guru
          • Dec 2012

hi - still on version 1 of both wifi and app. Is it is phased roll out or do I need to contact support?
          Cheers

Comment

• rvb99
            Automated Home Sr Member
            • Oct 2017

Originally posted by SteveP View Post
            hi - still on version 1 of both wifi and app. Is it is phased roll out or do I need to contact support?
            Cheers
            same here, still on version 1 as of this morning ... I guess the updates are done using the MAC addresses. In sequence, with the latest MAC addresses last ?

Comment

• SteveP
              Automated Home Guru
              • Dec 2012

Originally posted by rvb99 View Post
              same here, still on version 1 as of this morning ... I guess the updates are done using the MAC addresses. In sequence, with the latest MAC addresses last ?
              Hope its not too long as have been waiting for the upgrade as I have a "posh office" with electric heating controlled by evohome. During these frosty nights the heating comes on in the office and I hear the boiler running in the house. Keep thinking one of the rads is still on and has been overridden by one of the kids so come down at 3am to find it is the office heating! So the ability to set an electric zone is very welcome

Comment

• Ghostrider
                Automated Home Jr Member
                • Jan 2018

It appears i received the update over night and now i have problems. I have been running a Evohome wifi for a couple of years along with Domoticz on a pi.
                Since the update i have lost all external control, all the external routes ie alexa, domoticz, web portal and app are accepting changes and all changes are
                reflected in the other routes as normal. But none of the routes are actually effecting changes on the controller. Anyone have an idea what the problem could be?

Comment

• rvb99
                  Automated Home Sr Member
                  • Oct 2017

Originally posted by Ghostrider View Post
                  It appears i received the update over night and now i have problems. I have been running a Evohome wifi for a couple of years along with Domoticz on a pi.
                  Since the update i have lost all external control, all the external routes ie alexa, domoticz, web portal and app are accepting changes and all changes are
                  reflected in the other routes as normal. But none of the routes are actually effecting changes on the controller. Anyone have an idea what the problem could be?
                  I wonder if there is general problem with the Honeywell servers. I’m still on the old firmware but like above I notice that today target temperature changes via the app, Alexa etc are not updating the controller, although it seems to be reading the sensors and providng current temperature to the app, Alexa without problem.
                  Last edited by rvb99; 17 January 2018, 05:41 PM.

Comment

• Ghostrider
                    Automated Home Jr Member
                    • Jan 2018

It does look like there is a fault on the system somewhere, i deleted my location in the web portal so i could try to resync everything and it is allowing me to add a location but then continuously fails to add a device to it.

Comment

• G4RHL
                      Automated Home Legend
                      • Jan 2015

Originally posted by Mavis View Post
                      Mine has just updated. Thought it was strange when I saw it reboot itself. The outside temp appears to match iPhone and BBC weather and also yahoo (weather apps on various gadgets) BUT the weather in the Honeywell app has changed. It no longer recognises the pit village where I live.
                      That is because the pit has gone!

Comment

• Ian_W
                        Automated Home Jr Member
                        • Dec 2017

My controller now has the latest wi-fi firmware but the previous application (02.00.11.21). Is it likely to sort itself out if I leave it alone (if so, how long does that normally take) or should I ask for the app firmware to be pushed to the device (in which case, how)?

Sorry if I missed instructions posted elsewhere.

Comment

• G4RHL
                          Automated Home Legend
                          • Jan 2015

Originally posted by Ian_W View Post
                          My controller now has the latest wi-fi firmware but the previous application (02.00.11.21). Is it likely to sort itself out if I leave it alone (if so, how long does that normally take) or should I ask for the app firmware to be pushed to the device (in which case, how)?

Sorry if I missed instructions posted elsewhere.
                          There were no instructions it just happened automatically and both updated at the same time. The previous application you refer to I did not have before. May be worth checking direct with Honeywell.

Comment

• maurgaj
                            Automated Home Lurker
                            • Dec 2015

For those who have the gateway version there will be no update?

Comment

• The EVOHOME Shop
                              Site Sponsor
                              • Dec 2014

Nope, its for the Wi-Fi model only (ATC928G3000)...

Comment

• rvb99
                                Automated Home Sr Member
                                • Oct 2017

Anybody here still NOT had the update - still waiting for mine 😒

Comment

Working...
                                X