Page 2 of 40 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast

Thread: New evohome FW - update WiFi 02.00.17.00 and Application 02.00.17.03

Quote Originally Posted by morpheus View Post
    The heat demand will then not be available on the main screen showing the zones ? That is a pitty but ok, maybe in a next release as this is very usefull to see which zones are heating !!

Also I read above it could help undestanding the "Phantom demand" ... I escalated this issue more than a year ago via Honeywell Belgium who were then in touch with UK, and they investigate remote on my system as far as I understand ... they provided the explanation on this issue and a workaround (battery insertion procedure)

Third, you talk about the installer menu ? I installed the system myself, and I guess you talk about a long press on the setting key ?

MAny thanks !!
    Morpheus - I sent you a reply to your DM
    getconnected.honeywell.com | I work for Honeywell. Any posts I make are purely to help if I can. Any personal views expressed are my own

Quote Originally Posted by mtmcgavock View Post
    Can’t wait for the new update, so glad to hear they’ve all been rolled into one. Seems more logical sense.

I agree regarding the demand icon, why can’t you just have a little flame icon on each zone on the main screw when it is calling for heat?

Will the update be out before Christmas? As I’ve got a few projects in mind that I can now do with the Electric UFH zone.
    Yes - the elves are working hard. Seriously though - yes - this is the plan - but we are waiting for our live trials to finish - we never want to take risks with people's heating especially this time of year.
    getconnected.honeywell.com | I work for Honeywell. Any posts I make are purely to help if I can. Any personal views expressed are my own

Automated Home Jr Member

Out of interest, what is this % demand? Is it percent open for each HR92? Or something else?

Automated Home Sr Member

At least interesting to see like on a standard thermostat if and for what zone the heating system is working

Automated Home Guru

Perhaps good to let customer support know that there is a new release:

"Dear Mr. Donaldson,

I have received the confirmation that there is no V2 firmware.
    We have checked in the system and you already have the latest firmware running.

Kind Regards,
    Victor

E&ES Europe Consumer Support
    Honeywell | Environmental & Energy Solutions Europe
    "

Automated Home Legend

Quote Originally Posted by roydonaldson View Post
    Perhaps good to let customer support know that there is a new release:

"Dear Mr. Donaldson,

I have received the confirmation that there is no V2 firmware.
    We have checked in the system and you already have the latest firmware running.

Kind Regards,
    Victor

E&ES Europe Consumer Support
    Honeywell | Environmental & Energy Solutions Europe
    "
    It’s a Brexit thing. No agreement on the 3 principles, so no acknowledgement of a firmware update. FWIW, I got a similar response a month or so ago when Rameses first raised the prospect of new firmware.

Automated Home Jr Member

Yes, I too received an e mail that said the present firmware is the latest. Very poor communication.

Automated Home Sr Member

I’m not sure it’s poor communication or we can blame the front line support . As I understand from the above thread there is, as of yet, no official new version.

Automated Home Jr Member

In the email I received from Honeywell support they stated that there was a rev 2 but it wasn’t being pushed out yet, which we all know is the case, but obviously not all Honeywell support are aware of this. I think this is the confusion mentioned above.

Automated Home Jr Member

How do I find out which version mine is running, is there anyway to force an update?