Page 3 of 40 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast

Thread: New evohome FW - update WiFi 02.00.17.00 and Application 02.00.17.03

Automated Home Legend

Quote Originally Posted by JamboV6 View Post
    How do I find out which version mine is running, is there anyway to force an update?
    Go to Settings and then Press and Hold Device Settings. There is no way to force an update. Once the firmware is on general release, then you can contact Honeywell Support and ask for an early Push. Personally, I would just wait.

Automated Home Guru

Any update on this I am looking forward to using the Electric Zone feature I have an Electric Radiator in one bedroom at the moment I have it set up as a Zone with a BDR switching it on Via a 10a relay only problem is everytime that Zone is called Boiler demand also comes on as Evo sees it as normal Zone

##### EVOHOME WIFI VERSION ONLY #####

We are looking tight to deploy this out in the original time frame indicated.
    So we have agreed with the product team to collate the MAC address of our community friends who want to get access to live beta of the newer firmware. This offer is only being placed with members & readers of this forum.

This is beta firmware, if you choose to have it pushed to you then, you understand that this is beta firmware and that any support issues arriving will be best endeavours.
    There are some on this forum who are beta users already and we have a high confidence level in the performance of the FW, however deployment in a proper manner takes time.

If you wish to have the newer beta FW and understand the above then do the following

1) Send your MAC address to the following email address [email protected]
    2) Put in the subject heading evohome FW beta
    3) Put in the body email your MAC address AND username you login to TCC/App with
    4) DO NOT PUT ANY OTHER INFO
    5) Closing date for this is Friday 15th (sorry for short window)

When we get full release - unless there are any changes - then your version will not change
    Last edited by Rameses; 13th December 2017 at 03:57 PM.
    getconnected.honeywell.com | I work for Honeywell. Any posts I make are purely to help if I can. Any personal views expressed are my own

Automated Home Guru

Email sent off

Automated Home Jr Member

Guys
    My software seems to be way behind.
    Is there something I need to do to enable updates?

BCCE2B21-4D0C-485E-85CE-FBADA44EDA3E.jpg

Automated Home Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Freeze View Post
    Guys
    My software seems to be way behind.
    Is there something I need to do to enable updates?

BCCE2B21-4D0C-485E-85CE-FBADA44EDA3E.jpg
    Not way behind, that's the "current" version that most people (including me) still have at the moment.

The newer version discussed is at the moment only being pushed out to those sending their details to get the "beta" release a bit earlier than most Evohome users.

Automated Home Jr Member

Email sent, yesturday, is there a date set for release

Automated Home Jr Member

Quote Originally Posted by DBMandrake View Post
    Not way behind, that's the "current" version that most people (including me) still have at the moment.

The newer version discussed is at the moment only being pushed out to those sending their details to get the "beta" release a bit earlier than most Evohome users.
    I thought the title of the thread was for 02.xx so when I saw 01.xx I thought I was behind ��

Automated Home Lurker

How does/will electric zones work? Is it a case of bind a sensor and a BDR as an actuator, and designate the zone as electric and no boiler demand will be triggered?

Automated Home Legend paulockenden's Avatar

You now get these options for the zone: