Page 40 of 40 FirstFirst ... 30353637383940

Thread: New evohome FW - update WiFi 02.00.17.00 and Application 02.00.17.03

Automated Home Legend

Long Press the Settings icon and show us what the System Summary page looks like on your controller.

Automated Home Legend

Could you make a new thread for this UFH controller issue. In a few years no one will find it here.

Automated Home Jr Member

Good call. Continuing here: https://www.automatedhome.co.uk/vbul...1626#post41626

@DanD - I answered on the new thread but in short, yes, the System Summary shows the UFH demands

Automated Home Sr Member

Not sure what else to suggest without further investigation. Maybe as @Dan says, the HCE80 is just not sending the individual zone data. Have a look at the "raw" data in the separate log file and see if that gives you anything.

Automated Home Legend

@smar could you help us develop our understanding about the UFH controller messages. Between a few of us we have practically every bit of Evohome kit EXCEPT an UFH controller. Would you either jump on to the other thread that is discussing this. I just need some logs of raw messages from your system especially if they contain a 02: device.

Automated Home Sr Member

Quote Originally Posted by bruce_miranda View Post
    @smar could you help us develop our understanding about the UFH controller messages. Between a few of us we have practically every bit of Evohome kit EXCEPT an UFH controller. Would you either jump on to the other thread that is discussing this. I just need some logs of raw messages from your system especially if they contain a 02: device.
    Sure. Do you mean the "evohome HCE80 UFH valve state decoding from radio signals" thread?