• dty
    Automated Home Ninja
    • Aug 2016

Boom! Done!

Comment

• Skeandubh
      Automated Home Jr Member
      • Nov 2017

Just wondered when the beta is likely to be pushed out?

Comment

• PaulB
        Automated Home Sr Member
        • Sep 2015

Email sent!

Comment

• DBMandrake
          Automated Home Legend
          • Sep 2014

Originally posted by paulockenden View Post
          For anyone worried about the beta nature of this firmware, Ive been running it and haven't noticed any problems.

P.
          I'm not worried about the stability of the firmware - I'm sure it will be fine and Honeywell are just being over cautious, (as always) however a beta test without a proper feedback mechanism is not as useful as one with... so if any issues are encountered with the new functionality, unexpected side effects or bugs, or just feedback on how the new features have been implemented, it's nice to know what the correct feedback process is depending on the nature of that feedback.

I suspect most of us will just post our thoughts and comments in this thread anyway, but I thought I'd ask.

Comment

• Rameses
            Industry Expert
            • Nov 2014

Originally posted by DBMandrake View Post
            I'm not worried about the stability of the firmware - I'm sure it will be fine and Honeywell are just being over cautious, (as always) however a beta test without a proper feedback mechanism is not as useful as one with... so if any issues are encountered with the new functionality, unexpected side effects or bugs, or just feedback on how the new features have been implemented, it's nice to know what the correct feedback process is depending on the nature of that feedback.

I suspect most of us will just post our thoughts and comments in this thread anyway, but I thought I'd ask.
            Fair point. This isn't a formal beta - this is just me widening up the community earlier access. So beta is possibly the wrong wording. We are happy to accept outreach directly or discussed here.
            getconnected.honeywell.com | I work for Honeywell. Any posts I make are purely to help if I can. Any personal views expressed are my own

Comment

• philchillbill
              Automated Home Legend
              • Jan 2017

Done - thanks Rameses

Comment

• roydonaldson
                Automated Home Guru
                • Jan 2013

Any ideas when they will be pushing the update out to us ?

Comment

Working...
                X