Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Can I not view the schedule in apps/online?

Automated Home Legend

I think it is this site that chooses to load images best suited to our Australian colleagues.

As Simon says, it is easy to forget to wind the black screw fully anti-clockwise and not latch the HR92 properly. Even experienced Honeywell installers can get it wrong.

Automated Home Legend

HR92 Menu 10

How does one get the HR92 to change the setting in menu 10? Out of curiosity I changed the setting from zero to 1 but there seems to be no way to save this setting and when I went back to the menu it was back to zero. Pressing the button after changing the setting simply takes me to the position readout.

Automated Home Ninja Dan_Robinson's Avatar

It only stays active for a few minutes.
    Last edited by Dan_Robinson; 6th January 2018 at 09:43 PM.
    Kind Regards - Dan Robinson (Jennings Heating Ltd)

Automated Home Legend

Quote Originally Posted by G4RHL View Post
    HR92 Menu 10

How does one get the HR92 to change the setting in menu 10? Out of curiosity I changed the setting from zero to 1 but there seems to be no way to save this setting and when I went back to the menu it was back to zero. Pressing the button after changing the setting simply takes me to the position readout.
    That's how it works.

It's a test function masquerading as a setting but its not really a setting. When you change it to 1 it shows the valve position for 3 minutes or until you press the button again.