• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • qba
    Automated Home Jr Member
    • Jun 2008

Alexc,
    Are you using gmail servers to sending and receiving emails? If so try to change port in SMTP settings. I set it to 587 and email is working for me now.
    I have the same issue with the phone object. To check connections to this I enabled trial licence with all features and i don't see anything connected to the phone.

Comment

• Karam
      Automated Home Legend
      • Mar 2005

Apologies all. Yes there is a problem with the phone object related to licencing which we are now investigating to resolve.

The web server menu has changed somewhat and this could be a cause of set up mistakes. There is now an 'Allow non secure connections' tick box which should be checked if you want to use an http type URL. Also make sure you have allowed Cortex W10 through any firewall you may have. I don't think there would be any problems with Windows 7 so I'd check other settings in the e-mail object and, as I say, ability of Cortex W10 to access the internet.

Comment

• chris_j_hunter
        Automated Home Legend
        • Dec 2007

we've tried 465 & 587, but no luck with either ... when we change, do we have to relaunch, I wonder, or ... ?

Chris
        Our self-build - going further with HA...

Comment

Working...
        X