• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mylesm
    Automated Home Guru
    • Nov 2015

Add Extra Hr92 to Existing Zone

Hi All

I have a Zone which has 2 Rads with 2 HR92 Actuators and a DTS92 as Temp Sensor working fine I now want to add an extra HR92 to this Zone is there an easy way to do this or do I have to delete zone and rebind everything again

Thanks

mylesm
  • mylesm
    Automated Home Guru
    • Nov 2015

Originally posted by mylesm View Post
    Hi All

I have a Zone which has 2 Rads with 2 HR92 Actuators and a DTS92 as Temp Sensor working fine I now want to add an extra HR92 to this Zone is there an easy way to do this or do I have to delete zone and rebind everything again

Thanks

mylesm

After looking at Zone Config on Evohome I added extra actuator and it showed 3 devices bound and new HR92 is showing Correct Zone name in its Display so I presume it will now work in conjunction with orignal 2

Comment

• rvb99
      Automated Home Sr Member
      • Oct 2017

No sure if you need to rebind the dts92 as the zone may take the sensor off the last HR92 added. Is a change in the dst92 setting being correctly reflected in the HR92s and is the desired zone temperature matching the dst92?

Comment

• mylesm
        Automated Home Guru
        • Nov 2015

Originally posted by rvb99 View Post
        No sure if you need to rebind the dts92 as the zone may take the sensor off the last HR92 added. Is a change in the dst92 setting being correctly reflected in the HR92s and is the desired zone temperature matching the dst92?
        Dts92 is still working fine and reflecting in Evohome

Comment

Working...
        X