Thread: SmartThings & HomeKit

Automated Home Legend

Default SmartThings & HomeKit

According to Honeywell Evohome works with SmartThings for their page says so, vis

https://ensupport.getconnected.honey...-Apple-HomeKit

Is there some installation setting I may have missed for my version of SmartThings won’t see Evohome and it is not an installation option? My apps are up to date.

We still wait for HomeKit integration! Odd when other products from Honeywell do work in HomeKit.

Life would be so much easier if my lights, heating and other things could all be operated from one app! Currently I need 5 different apps for controlled stuff around my home. My wife gives up on it and uses something called a “switch”.

Automated Home Ninja

Forgive me if I'm being stupid, but where on that page does it say that EvoHome is compatible with SmartThings?

Automated Home Legend

Quote Originally Posted by dty View Post
    Forgive me if I'm being stupid, but where on that page does it say that EvoHome is compatible with SmartThings?
    Ahhhhh! It doesn’t! I have pasted in the wrong link. I must find the original.

Automated Home Legend

That page has been updated - today!! Methinks Honeywell have seen my query and done some editing. What I should have done was copy the narrative rather than simply paste in the page reference.