X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DorrisMancer
    Automated Home Guru
    • Nov 2017

Thanks for the info and link to the PDF, I'd found other docs but nothing as detailed as that one. I hadn't realised there was an internal T sensor as well as the external one, so now I understand.

Comment

• dty
      Automated Home Ninja
      • Aug 2016

Originally posted by bruce_miranda View Post
      I guess you do what you want. But the use case for such a temperature sensing pump must be to work out to run a pump only if there is demand for HW from a Tap.
      I intend to use something like this when I upgrade our hot water to have secondary return - i.e. continuous circulation. The idea here is that it doesn't need to be on all the time - once there's hot water in the pipe, the pump can turn off until the water in the pipe cools down again at which time the pump can come back on to get the pipe hot again.

Comment

• zboblamont
        Automated Home Lurker
        • Jul 2018

If you can route a phone or cat5 cable to the points of interest, would second smar's mysensors suggestion.
        I don't have pipes to monitor but room temperatures, currently 12 locations with DS18B20s on phone plugs, all connected via a single cat5e cable routed through the loft space, connected to a single pro mini with rfm69 banging only changes back to Domoticz every 5 minutes. Been running reliably since last December, but is USB powered with a battery standby. No idea of power usage on battery alone, but no reason you couldn't set up multiple nodes.

Comment

Working...
        X