• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • G4RHL
    Automated Home Legend
    • Jan 2015

Honeywell Planned Maintenance

Honeywell have pulled a master stroke. They have just sent me an email telling me maintenance is going to be done on the 1st August but the magic is they are going to start doing it after they have finished doing it. That’s clever!
  • DBMandrake
    Automated Home Legend
    • Sep 2014

Originally posted by G4RHL View Post
    Honeywell have pulled a master stroke. They have just sent me an email telling me maintenance is going to be done on the 1st August but the magic is they are going to start doing it after they have finished doing it. That’s clever!
    Have you also received about two dozen email alerts for lost communications with the Honeywell servers since yesterday as I have ? Rather annoying.

You'd think that they'd turn off the lost communications alerts while they've taken the servers down for maintenance! (According to my iPhone app the servers are down for maintenance right now)

Comment

• G4RHL
      Automated Home Legend
      • Jan 2015

Nope. No lost comma.

Comment

• paulockenden
        Automated Home Legend
        • Apr 2015

I've only had lost comms emails for genuine lost comms.

[edit : apologies - on checking I did get a single pair of lost/restored emails overnight]
        Last edited by paulockenden; 29 July 2018, 04:55 PM.

Comment

• DBMandrake
          Automated Home Legend
          • Sep 2014

I had a ton of them yesterday afternoon through the night until this morning. Seems to have stopped now.

Nothing wrong with my broadband or wifi connection as far as I can see, nor have I seen the controller offline at any point when I have checked. The emails imply that the connection is lost and then restored almost immediately.

Comment

• peterf
            Automated Home Guru
            • Jan 2015

On the iPhone app I'm getting a "Communication with the system has been lost" and a similar message on the android app.

However I can still change the settings in the app and the changes are echoed on the controller screen - this is the non-wifi version.

Most peculiar. I've logged out of the app and back in but no change in the alert.

Comment

• G4RHL
              Automated Home Legend
              • Jan 2015

Honeywell have done it again and sent me a message saying they want to start maintenance work after they have finished it!

Comment

• Wobbin
                Automated Home Jr Member
                • Apr 2017

No, everything is fine it's just that their clock is wrong as usual :-)

Comment

• G4RHL
                  Automated Home Legend
                  • Jan 2015

Originally posted by Wobbin View Post
                  No, everything is fine it's just that their clock is wrong as usual :-)
                  It is not that their clock is wrong, it is more that they do not know how to tell the time yet. Someone needs to tell them that 05:30 comes before 06:30.

Comment

• Muzz
                    Automated Home Jr Member
                    • Mar 2015

I'm getting the same

The Total Connect Comfort servers will undergo planned maintenance at the following point in time:

Start: 13/08/2018 6.30 AM (BST)
                    End: 13/08/2018 5.30 AM (BST)

Comment

• gordonb3
                      Automated Home Ninja
                      • Dec 2016

No message whatsoever. It just stopped granting me access since 14:17 CEST today. I expect to see an email that the connection was restored when they are done - as usual.

Comment

Working...
                      X