• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Old_Codger
    Automated Home Jr Member
    • Dec 2017

Originally posted by paulockenden View Post
    If you read all of the messages in the thread you'll see that the OP said this happens with the controller sitting on top of his WiFi router.
    Apologies, i missed that on the first read of the thread, I was only try to help the OP.

Comment

• siemensje
      Automated Home Lurker
      • Sep 2018

yeah, really went with the evohome to my modem and placed it on top, i also changed my settings that my modem only send on 2.4 & I even deleted the wifi password, still no find.
      What really is strange, is that both evohome's can't detect any wifi network, not my wifi, the homespot, my android hotspot, my neighbours wifi, ...
      Last friday I took the evohome to my work and it also didn't detect any wifi network, it just black after it's search, I also tried to manually add the wifi ssid & then the password but still no go

thx to everyone for your suggestions

Comment

• Old_Codger
        Automated Home Jr Member
        • Dec 2017

Originally posted by siemensje View Post
        yeah, really went with the evohome to my modem and placed it on top, i also changed my settings that my modem only send on 2.4 & I even deleted the wifi password, still no find.
        What really is strange, is that both evohome's can't detect any wifi network, not my wifi, the homespot, my android hotspot, my neighbours wifi, ...
        Last friday I took the evohome to my work and it also didn't detect any wifi network, it just black after it's search, I also tried to manually add the wifi ssid & then the password but still no go

thx to everyone for your suggestions
        Taking it to work and it still not being able to see a wifi signal really says it all! Good Luck with Honeywell.....

Comment

• DBMandrake
          Automated Home Legend
          • Sep 2014

Silly question, have you tried rebooting it ?

While off the base, pop the front cover off and part the batteries for a few moments.

Comment

Working...
          X