• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • G4RHL
    Automated Home Legend
    • Jan 2015

IOS App Issues

Anybody else found their app not working on their iPhone or iPad since IOS 12! I found that with both my iPhone and iPad any setting changes I sent to the Panel did not get there, yet they showed in the app. This has been since I updated the IOS on Monday. I have cured it by deleting the app on each device and reloading it and both seem to work but if anybody has had a similar issue try the delete and reinstall approach.
  • DBMandrake
    Automated Home Legend
    • Sep 2014

Don't think it's iOS 12 related. I've been on iOS 12 for over a week (since the day before the official release) and have only had problems with overrides in the last couple of days.

Comment

• GreenGuy
      Automated Home Jr Member
      • Jun 2018

I'm on iOS 11.4.1 and had to remove/re-install the app as the app started and terminated in seconds. Fixed with re-install.

Comment

• mart1711
        Automated Home Jr Member
        • Oct 2016

Originally posted by GreenGuy View Post
        I'm on iOS 11.4.1 and had to remove/re-install the app as the app started and terminated in seconds. Fixed with re-install.
        I have given up on the phone app since it's being doing this for me from day one. It works for a couple of days, then starts and terminates. You re-install, it works for a few days and then does the same again. Or randomly loses username and password information. I control everything through OpenHab now - much quicker and (so far) much more reliable than the native Evohome app.

Comment

• G4RHL
          Automated Home Legend
          • Jan 2015

If it is not IOS 12 related and I do not think it is the app, for all has been fine until this last week, so I wonder if it is something to do with the maintenance carried out by Honeywell last week. The app is working fine now but as said I had to delete it and reinstall on both devices. I had to do the same on my wife’s iPhone. That’s three devices. I don’t think the app has been updated for some time (about time it was!) so the only cause I have to assume is the maintenance Honeywell carried out last week.

Comment

• dcreager
            Automated Home Jr Member
            • Nov 2014

I had the same problem....fixed by deleting the thermostat from the account (using web page) and adding it again

Comment

• Mickjohn
              Automated Home Sr Member
              • Mar 2015

Cant log into app this morning and conrad not updated since 5am any body else having problems?

Mick

Comment

• Mickjohn
                Automated Home Sr Member
                • Mar 2015

App seems ok now

Mick

Comment

• DBMandrake
                  Automated Home Legend
                  • Sep 2014

My own graphing system shows an outage in the Honeywell API from about 5am to 8:20am then some intermittent problems through the day....
                  Last edited by DBMandrake; 29 September 2018, 08:23 PM.

Comment

• Mickjohn
                    Automated Home Sr Member
                    • Mar 2015

Thank you DBMandrake for the info.

Mick

Comment

Working...
                    X