Thread: IOS App Issues

Automated Home Legend

Default IOS App Issues

Anybody else found their app not working on their iPhone or iPad since IOS 12! I found that with both my iPhone and iPad any setting changes I sent to the Panel did not get there, yet they showed in the app. This has been since I updated the IOS on Monday. I have cured it by deleting the app on each device and reloading it and both seem to work but if anybody has had a similar issue try the delete and reinstall approach.

Automated Home Legend

Don't think it's iOS 12 related. I've been on iOS 12 for over a week (since the day before the official release) and have only had problems with overrides in the last couple of days.

Automated Home Jr Member

I'm on iOS 11.4.1 and had to remove/re-install the app as the app started and terminated in seconds. Fixed with re-install.

Automated Home Jr Member

Quote Originally Posted by GreenGuy View Post
    I'm on iOS 11.4.1 and had to remove/re-install the app as the app started and terminated in seconds. Fixed with re-install.
    I have given up on the phone app since it's being doing this for me from day one. It works for a couple of days, then starts and terminates. You re-install, it works for a few days and then does the same again. Or randomly loses username and password information. I control everything through OpenHab now - much quicker and (so far) much more reliable than the native Evohome app.

Automated Home Legend

If it is not IOS 12 related and I do not think it is the app, for all has been fine until this last week, so I wonder if it is something to do with the maintenance carried out by Honeywell last week. The app is working fine now but as said I had to delete it and reinstall on both devices. I had to do the same on my wife’s iPhone. That’s three devices. I don’t think the app has been updated for some time (about time it was!) so the only cause I have to assume is the maintenance Honeywell carried out last week.

Automated Home Jr Member

I had the same problem....fixed by deleting the thermostat from the account (using web page) and adding it again

Automated Home Jr Member

Cant log into app this morning and conrad not updated since 5am any body else having problems?

Mick

Automated Home Jr Member

App seems ok now

Mick

Automated Home Legend

My own graphing system shows an outage in the Honeywell API from about 5am to 8:20am then some intermittent problems through the day....
    Last edited by DBMandrake; 29th September 2018 at 09:23 PM.

Automated Home Jr Member

Thank you DBMandrake for the info.

Mick