Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Looks like Wiser is catching up with Evohome

Automated Home Legend

Whilst I do not have all the issues DBMandrake expounds, and indeed my system just generally works as it should, the app and the control panel cry out to be brought into this decade. Well I say it works as it should. I have two issues only with its actual functioning. One is one of my HR92s always wants its batteries changed every 3 months and I cannot be bothered to change it even though I have a spare. The other is optimisation never worked for me. The house is more comfortable and better balanced without it. Of late though some quirks seem to have appeared with the app, or it could be the firmware. Like having to delete the app and reinstall it. Just a refresh of the app to bring it up to date would be a start and a control panel that is easy to use, the touch control aspect is abysmal.

Automated Home Lurker

Looking some advice. Can anyone clarify if I have a wiser wall mounted thermostat and an itrv in the same room does the wall mounted thermostat override the itrv? I think I read somewhere that it does but can't remember where I read it and the Drayton website throws no light on it.. thanks in advance

Automated Home Lurker

Quote Originally Posted by Minariman View Post
    Looking some advice. Can anyone clarify if I have a wiser wall mounted thermostat and an itrv in the same room does the wall mounted thermostat override the itrv? I think I read somewhere that it does but can't remember where I read it and the Drayton website throws no light on it.. thanks in advance
    Don't worry eventually found the answer on the wiser site. And the answer is yes the room thermostat over rides any radiator thermostats