• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Fly100
    Automated Home Jr Member
    • Sep 2018

Ignoring commands & Multiple Rads in a room

Hello all,

Having an issue with the final part of my Evo home install. I have a large bedroom with 4 slim rads in it. I thought I had added 4 rads to one zone all but the 3 seem to called actuators now. All works well except when I try the Away / all off buttons in Quick commands. The mode I want is activated however the boiler continues to run / green light on. No amount of waiting lets the boiler turn off. Now I looked at the Summary of use and said bedroom is the room at 100% calling for heat. Once deleted said bedroom system behaves apart from the odd ignore.

Any suggestions ?? I fearful of the system running away on its own.

Many thanks,

FLY
  • DBMandrake
    Automated Home Legend
    • Sep 2014

Originally posted by Fly100 View Post
    Hello all,

Having an issue with the final part of my Evo home install. I have a large bedroom with 4 slim rads in it. I thought I had added 4 rads to one zone all but the 3 seem to called actuators now.
    This is a little bit confusing because when you have multiple HR92's in a zone all four will be actuators but only one will be the temperature sensor. (The first one you bind)
    All works well except when I try the Away / all off buttons in Quick commands. The mode I want is activated however the boiler continues to run / green light on. No amount of waiting lets the boiler turn off. Now I looked at the Summary of use and said bedroom is the room at 100% calling for heat. Once deleted said bedroom system behaves apart from the odd ignore.

Any suggestions ?? I fearful of the system running away on its own.
    Did you check the set point on the display of all four HR92's to make sure they had all changed to the new set point ? Remember to give it at least 4 minutes for the change to go through. Keep in mind the default temperature for Away is a relatively high 15C - so if the room temperature is not significantly above this there will be a call for heat. (I have my away configured to 10C)

Comment

Working...
    X