X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • peterf
    Automated Home Guru
    • Jan 2015

Received it yesterday pm so it looks as though they're sending it out in batches.

Comment

• Plangin
      Automated Home Jr Member
      • Oct 2015

Can not remote control since this noon anymore.

Announced unreliability for the next 40 days? Is Honeywell f*****g kidding us?!

Comment

• zoometra
        Automated Home Lurker
        • Jan 2017

Not a great time of year to be without heating control!

I've logged the fault with Honeywell. Like most here I've not received any emails about planned maintenance, if I visit the web alternative to the app it tells me "service fully operational" but still can't log in (https://international.mytotalconnect.../Account/Login).

Comment

• G4RHL
          Automated Home Legend
          • Jan 2015

Originally posted by zoometra View Post
          Not a great time of year to be without heating control!

I've logged the fault with Honeywell. Like most here I've not received any emails about planned maintenance, if I visit the web alternative to the app it tells me "service fully operational" but still can't log in (https://international.mytotalconnect.../Account/Login).
          You ought to find the app is absolutely fine. Mine is. It is the maintenance going on causing a loss in connection every so often.

Comment

• zoometra
            Automated Home Lurker
            • Jan 2017

Yes, it's working again (well I can login and read temps, can't confirm it's controlling the system) .... but for how long!

My problem is the lack of communication from Honeywell.

Comment

• Edinburgh2000
              Automated Home Guru
              • Dec 2016

I received an automated e-mail on Monday 21 Jan alerting me to a loss of comms with my Evohome system. The web app is now looking like this:

Evohome comms 2019-01.jpg

and the phone app is showing the same message. However, both the web and the phone apps are both clearly still communicating as they are showing the correct temperatures, as shown on my Evo controller, and the quick actions work from the web or phone (e.g. I can turn the heating off with the quick action from my PC). However, I cannot adjust the individual zone temperatures as these give an error message on the phone and are not clickable on the web app.

Anyone else seen this? It has been three days now.

Comment

• G4RHL
                Automated Home Legend
                • Jan 2015

Originally posted by Edinburgh2000 View Post
                Anyone else seen this? It has been three days now.
                Whilst I also received the Honeywell email on Monday my system is still fine. I have just checked and all is good.

Comment

• DBMandrake
                  Automated Home Legend
                  • Sep 2014

Seems to be working OK for me at the moment, but I anticipate 40 days of intermittent usability to come...

Comment

• zoometra
                    Automated Home Lurker
                    • Jan 2017

Mines ok now too after a couple of days with varying levels of service.

Still no email though!

Comment

• peterf
                      Automated Home Guru
                      • Jan 2015

Down again I see for both app and web access, but happily working through Alexa.

Comment

• G4RHL
                        Automated Home Legend
                        • Jan 2015

Originally posted by peterf View Post
                        Down again I see for both app and web access, but happily working through Alexa.
                        No issues here in the UK at 09:45. I don’t mind if it takes a month if the end result is one good, integrated system across the board for Honeywell products, compatibility with HomeKit and a decent app to support it all. Plus, as I have now realised I don’t have it, the ability to use the app even if the server is down!

I have said it before, but there no reason for Honeywell not to explain what they are doing. If you look at their Twitter feeds they seem to be buoyant with enthusiasm for the future. But what is the future?

Comment

• DBMandrake
                          Automated Home Legend
                          • Sep 2014

Since the email announcement that there will be ongoing works I'm getting roughly a 90% failure rate on my graphing system's requests to the V2 API, which I use to graph hot water state. So my hot water graph is mostly blank with the occasional dots where lines should be...

The V1 API on the other hand which I graph heating zones with is mostly up but shows discrete outages of approx 30 minutes every now and then.

Comment

• Dean
                            Automated Home Jr Member
                            • Feb 2016

App and Alexa not working for me today. Received a few failed zone change alerts this morning and since the past hour app allows and shows it had made zone changes but the evohome controller has not updated so no heating and no failed zone alerts. Web login always shows “Service full operational” whenever there are issues, so really do not see the point of that status. Same with Alexa. No errors announced on zone change and no emails on zone change failure this afternoon.

Also, being in the UK did not receive any email from Honeywell on maintenance, only found out on the USA twitter feed. (Why is there not a similar Twitter support account for the European region, they just recommend to send a case to a support email which takes ages for a response, and why no notification to non USA users of the maintenance)

As an aside, couldn’t they implement app notifications to inform you of maintenance or a failed zone change together with email notification.

UPDATE
                            1 minute after posting the above, received the zone changes a good 30 minutes since requesting, then received a failed zone change alert for one of the two zone change requests although it showed the request time was 14:38, which was the time they sent the email and not the time of the zone change request, so it appears the requests are being queued during this maintenance when you do not immediately receive a failed zone change alert.
                            Last edited by Dean; 26 January 2019, 03:50 PM.

Comment

• Stevedh
                              Automated Home Guru
                              • Mar 2017

Even worse, my app again thinks its working but is being ignored by the evohome controller. Set the temperature a few times today, then got complaints later on why hadn't I set them..time to reregister home again I think, if I can remember how.

Comment

• Tigermad
                                Automated Home Sr Member
                                • Nov 2018

Honeywell severs are going to up and down for over a month. This is why you are having problems.

Comment

Working...
                                X