• Mickjohn
    Automated Home Sr Member
    • Mar 2015

Controller is working though!

Comment

• Tigermad
      Automated Home Sr Member
      • Nov 2018

They are aware and trying to resolve it yet again. I have replied to my last case number when they said it was resolved for good!
      This is what they said on Saturday. Which we can totally disregard now.

We are sorry to hear that your personal experience with the app is proving not to be positive. We are grateful for the patience you have shown so far and we want you to know that our teams have worked continuously in finding solutions to build a stabilization plan and we are confident it will not happen anymore.

In case of any additional question do not hesitate to contact us.

Comment

• Tigermad
        Automated Home Sr Member
        • Nov 2018

The controller will work. They are having login credential problems that’s causing it with the app and web.

Comment

• kimber.kimber
          Automated Home Sr Member
          • Jan 2017

I’ve notice this problem tonight. App and controller not registering the same thing. Frustrating as I’ve been trying to monitor my heating today, as it lost pressure last night!!! Don’t think I can blame that on eveohome though...

Comment

• Arrghh!
            Automated Home Sr Member
            • Dec 2015

Now I've just received an email from Honeywell Home informing me of "planned maintenance" from tomorrow until the end of February.

The cynical side of me wonders if this is tactical reaction to the problems over the last few days/weeks so that when we get more issues they can just point to this 'planned maintenance'.

Not impressed.

Comment

• klm346
              Automated Home Jr Member
              • Dec 2018

Originally posted by kimber.kimber View Post
              I’ve notice this problem tonight. App and controller not registering the same thing.
              I was having the same issue, but my apps now working again

Comment

• paulockenden
                Automated Home Legend
                • Apr 2015

Originally posted by Arrghh! View Post
                Now I've just received an email from Honeywell Home informing me of "planned maintenance" from tomorrow until the end of February.

Not impressed.
                No such email here. Did anyone else get this?

Comment

• Tigermad
                  Automated Home Sr Member
                  • Nov 2018

Originally posted by paulockenden View Post
                  I did and there’s some posts on twitter too

Comment

• DBMandrake
                    Automated Home Legend
                    • Sep 2014

Yes, I did.

Planned Maintenance of Honeywell Home Services / Total Connect Comfort

Honeywell Home services will undergo planned maintenance over the next few weeks.

Start date: 22/01/2019

We’re undergoing an update to our software and services to improve your experience and maintain your security. Our servers will undergo maintenance over the next few weeks, and you may experience brief intermittent connectivity. Our updates will begin taking place on January 22, and run throughout February. The downtime will be used to maintain the platform, perform upgrades, and help ensure the continued integrity and security of our services to our users.

During this time, the thermostat and security system will continue to work locally, but you may temporarily experience an inability to manage it remotely via the app.

No action is required from you right now. Connectivity will re-establish itself automatically. If we can answer any questions or provide additional information, you can contact us here. You can also follow us on Twitter for latest status information.

Thank you for your patience and understanding
                    Honeywell Home Team

Comment

• klm346
                      Automated Home Jr Member
                      • Dec 2018

Thanks... I've not had any emails from them

Comment

• G4RHL
                        Automated Home Legend
                        • Jan 2015

Digging around I alighted on Honeywell’s page for Honeywell Home - https://www.honeywellhome.com/en/

It seems they are developing a new and fresher approach and it will be peculiar if what we have in the Evohome system is not integrated into it.

Comment

• kimber.kimber
                          Automated Home Sr Member
                          • Jan 2017

No email here...

Comment

• G4RHL
                            Automated Home Legend
                            • Jan 2015

Originally posted by G4RHL View Post
                            Digging around I alighted on Honeywell’s page for Honeywell Home - https://www.honeywellhome.com/en/

It seems they are developing a new and fresher approach and it will be peculiar if what we have in the Evohome system is not integrated into it.
                            Odd that some have received the email and not others.

Perhaps the heading of the email, as my previous message surmises, indicates a large change? It starts with “Planned Maintenance of Honeywell Home Services / Total Connect Comfort”. At present they are two separate services. On and off maintenance for a month seems to indicate some substantial work to be done. But why not tell us what lies ahead?

Comment

• DBMandrake
                              Automated Home Legend
                              • Sep 2014

Originally posted by G4RHL View Post

Price listed in dollars. Looks suspiciously like something for the US market ?

Comment

• Stevedh
                                Automated Home Guru
                                • Mar 2017

Did you get the email about planned maintenance?

Comment

Working...
                                X