Page 33 of 47 FirstFirst ... 23282930313233343536373843 ... LastLast

Thread: Evohome app broken

Automated Home Guru

No, never get anything like that. And I just tried to log in to the site to see if there's an opt-out option in the account settings and the site appears to be down. I can enter login details but I don't get any further.

Automated Home Ninja

Right. I hadn't actually looked at my heating for a while now, but it appears I have been mostly or even completely off for at least 9 days now. So I verified by running curl from command line and the authorization URI mostly times out and if not returns the following response:
    Code:
    <html><body><b>Http/1.1 Service Unavailable</b></body> </html>
    I do not receive any emails at all, but I'm guessing the emails are about the communication with the RFG100 and not about whether my "app" can connect.

Automated Home Legend

Quote Originally Posted by gordonb3 View Post
    Right. I hadn't actually looked at my heating for a while now, but it appears I have been mostly or even completely off for at least 9 days now. So I verified by running curl from command line and the authorization URI mostly times out and if not returns the following response:
    Code:
    <html><body><b>Http/1.1 Service Unavailable</b></body> </html>
    I do not receive any emails at all, but I'm guessing the emails are about the communication with the RFG100 and not about whether my "app" can connect.

A first for me for a long time. I have just tried to log in to the web site and after inputting my ID and password it bounces me out to try again but there is a message saying “The system is fully operational.” It clearly isn’t. However, the answer is more maintenances going on but we have not been told about it. I tried the app and get a message saying maintenance is in progress. Why Honeywell find it impossible to tell their customers what they are doing is beyond me. It is so easy to tell the end user, the one paying for the product, what is happening. Not easy for Honeywell for some reason.

Automated Home Legend

I can now log in both on the web site and in the app.

Automated Home Ninja

Quote Originally Posted by G4RHL View Post
    I can now log in both on the web site and in the app.
    Yeah. I was just working on extending the logging capabilities of my app to handle this type of response (i.e. a html page without a title section) and it let me straight in. Hate that

Automated Home Sr Member

Still off for me!
    Domoticz also offline.

Automated Home Ninja

...and gone again...

Interesting note: as I was logged in from my dev machine it kept allowing me to fetch status updates. So to prevent hitting the quota issue I stopped the app on the dev machine and re-enabled my live monitor only to see the time outs reappear. The problem therefore seems to be caused exclusively by the OAuth mechanism which sadly needs to be refreshed every hour so it's not like once connected you can stay connected.

Automated Home Guru

The security side seems to be down for me since yesterday evening. I can't get in with the IOS app and only get so far with the android version. Re-connecting tells me that my session already exists.
    And the Total Connect EU site is similarly unresponsive.
    Others having the same problem or shall I start re-booting stuff?

Automated Home Legend

Quote Originally Posted by peterf View Post
    The security side seems to be down for me since yesterday evening. I can't get in with the IOS app and only get so far with the android version. Re-connecting tells me that my session already exists.
    And the Total Connect EU site is similarly unresponsive.
    Others having the same problem or shall I start re-booting stuff?
    I can log in to the heating side using the Apple app but cannot log in to the security side and get a message saying the server is not responding. I also got a message to say I was already logged in but I wasn’t on any device.

Automated Home Guru

Yes, same here. First session times out and re-connecting says "Security session already exists".

I'm almost tempted to trigger the alarm to see if I receive an alert, but probably won't in deference to the neighbours.