Page 46 of 47 FirstFirst ... 3641424344454647 LastLast

Thread: Evohome app broken

Automated Home Jr Member

It's still not working, even though it's supposed to be fixed.

Controller is working and shows correct temperatures and overrides.

The app shows the correct temperatures, but does not have the overrides and shows the scheduled temperature for the zones. Closing, logging out and back in does not help.

Updated to add:

However, setting a new override using the app (others were set using the controller when the system was down), cancelling it and forcing the app to update means I can now see the "missing" overrides.

Sounds like some serious design issues in keeping the data synced between the controller, server and app.
    Last edited by keylevel; 22nd February 2021 at 04:42 PM.

Automated Home Jr Member

Another strange one.

The heating for one of my zones did not come on at the scheduled time. Looking at the controller, the clock was more than 40 minutes slow (it was set to automatically update).

Manually setting the time didn't help either, as the clock then just stayed at the time I set.

I had to power cycle (and take out the batteries) to get the clock working again.

Anyone else seen this?

Automated Home Legend

The clock running slow is an old bug. But I thought that was fixed in the more recent firmware versions

Automated Home Jr Member

Thanks.

Do you know if there a list of the versions somewhere? Does the system update automatically, or does it have to be done manually?

Automated Home Legend

It should update automatically but it's often not a bad idea to contact Resideo and get them to push the latest update to you.
    You can see the version you have by clicking Settings, then keep Device Settings pressed until you see the version screen. The latest is 02.00.19.33

Automated Home Jr Member

Ah, I was wondering where the version information was hidden away!

Looks like that may be part of the problem - version is shown as 02.00.17.03.

I'll get in touch and ask for an update to be pushed out.

Thanks for the help.

Automated Home Sr Member

Is anyone having any problems at the moment? I’m receiving an email every time I try to do a zone or system change. I’m in the middle of moving my automations from SmartThings to Home Assistant and it’s taking me about 30 minutes to get all the overrides cancelled before going to bed. I don’t know whether this is Home Assistant or Honeywell’s servers. I have noticed a couple of instances of the control panel saying it’s not connected to the internet but I’m not having problems with any other appliances.

Automated Home Sr Member

Their servers have been playing up for the last day or so. My Domoticz installation has been reporting timeout and other errors all day.

Automated Home Legend

I have found of late that the app is much slower to load in, changes to zones effected on the app are sluggish to complete and over the last few days I have the odd message saying maintenance is being carried out.

Automated Home Ninja

Quote Originally Posted by G4RHL View Post
    I have found of late that the app is much slower to load in, changes to zones effected on the app are sluggish to complete and over the last few days I have the odd message saying maintenance is being carried out.
    Same here. It's been on and off for several days now, random login failures, incorrect zone data, etc. Strangely in-house I appear to have issues as well, with zones sometimes only responding to a new setpoint after up to 30 minutes.