• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • klm346
    Automated Home Jr Member
    • Dec 2018

Evohome newbie - App issues

I only had the honeywell evohome system installed last week (13th Dec 2018). The app was working fine until around 7.30pm on 16th Dec when it lost all my room information. 3 days later it has not fixed itself. All 12 rooms have no name or temperature, and all show as trying to reach 62 degrees. If I log into the website, it also shows the same.

On Sunday I logged a ticket with honeywell consumer support via the website & I've separately sent an email to the developer. It's now Wednesday and neither have replied. Has anyone got any suggestions as to how I can get it to show my room information again. It shows correctly on the controller at home.

I spent a lot of money getting this system installed, and one of the key selling points for me was that you can use your phone as a controller of individual rooms.

Thanks
    Karen
  • klm346
    Automated Home Jr Member
    • Dec 2018

Evohome support have now got back to me... For the benefit of any others new to evohome, what I described is called ghost zones, and evohome support did a firmware update which cleared the issue

Comment

Working...
    X