• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Scubajoe
    Automated Home Sr Member
    • Nov 2018

Evohome controller backup settings? Controller password PIN

Hi,

Is it possible to backup the settings on the controller?

I've been having a few issues and may need a new controller, is it possible to transfer, backup/restore the settings top a new controller?

One of my issues is the controller password / PIN, it doesn't accept what I was fairly certain was the correct PIN, is there any way to change the PIN or bypass it?

Thanks
  • Scubajoe
    Automated Home Sr Member
    • Nov 2018

OK, so I've managed the password problem, my fault, I eventually remembered the correct one. It would be nice to be able to reset it via the website or APP.

Comment

• Stevedh
      Automated Home Guru
      • Mar 2017

Not that I know of but it would be nice if you could. I also can't imagine it would be hard to do, for any settings that are exposed to the internet, on say the app (although I'd prefer on the web browser version). I lost all my settings the other day, no idea how, and had to re-enter most of them (strangely a couple of rooms kept their settings though).
      Why I'd really like it is that the behaviour of this house changes when there is a holiday etc, so it would be nice to load an alternative set of settings in etc..
      oh well.

Comment

• Tractorboy
        Automated Home Jr Member
        • Nov 2015

"Nice" is an understatement. This week I upgraded to the latest Evotouch controller from the version with the separate Internet Gateway. Having some way to transfer all zone and setting data would have saved hours of time.

Comment

Working...
        X