X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bruce_miranda
    Automated Home Legend
    • Jul 2014

Do you have an indication to know what the current heat output is? I was only able to derive this once I was monitoring the eBUS.

Comment

• garymtitley
      Automated Home Sr Member
      • Feb 2019

Hi,I don't unfortunately and my knowledge is quite limited as far as that goes.What would I need to do in order to see the required information from the ebus.

Comment

• dty
        Automated Home Ninja
        • Aug 2016

It's a bit crap of Vaillant to do that, isn't it? Your 438 is clearly capable of a lower bottom end than it would normally use. Why not allow it to use all the range it's capable of? Marketing BS, if you ask me.

Of course, with eBus monitoring and other factors in play, you *could* dynamically change the max power setting as well to take advantage of this fact in the same way that you change the max flow temperature.

Comment

• garymtitley
          Automated Home Sr Member
          • Feb 2019

Bit of an update,boiler set to 19kw,flow 60 degrees on the boiler.Seems to be working well,getting longish burn times with return temps at the moment in the low 50s,the most important thing is everything is getting up to the set temps and it was near on 0 degrees last night and reaching them as normal.Im hoping that once it's settled in the return temps might drop a bit lower,but for now I'm more than happy.

Comment

Working...
          X