Thread: Evohome : All Room Setting

Automated Home Jr Member

Default Evohome : All Room Setting

In the colder few days we've just had, I've noticed that that there's not an ability to turn the heating up across the house by a few degrees ?

Does anyone have any suggestions rather than going through each room manually ?

Automated Home Guru

I've created a 'Custom Program' for just that. It's set to a couple of degrees higher than the normal program. I just activate it if I feel a bit chilly around the house.

Quote Originally Posted by nigethechap View Post
    In the colder few days we've just had, I've noticed that that there's not an ability to turn the heating up across the house by a few degrees ?

Does anyone have any suggestions rather than going through each room manually ?

Automated Home Legend

I too have a custom quick action that takes all rooms to 25C. Not that I ever want it to get there. I also comes handy when you need the system circulating completely, during a boiler service or bleeding etc.

Automated Home Jr Member

Without being a simpleton........ Can you advise how ? (sorry)

Automated Home Legend

In the Control Panel go to Settings. Select Quick Actions. You will see 4 possibilities. 3 are limited - Heating Off, Away and Day Off. The 4th is the custom one. One for you to set up as you wish. If you press on it, it opens the menu for you to set what you want. For example you could have “Augment 22” and set it so all zones, or just selected ones, are set to 22c. Once done come out of that and then it’s a Quick Action to be selected when needed. If you hold your finger down on it you can limit the operation of the action to an extent. I think we should have more versatility to the custom setting and indeed the ability to have more custom actions.

Automated Home Jr Member

Thank you G4RHL, much appreciated