• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • nigethechap
    Automated Home Jr Member
    • Jan 2018

Evohome : All Room Setting

In the colder few days we've just had, I've noticed that that there's not an ability to turn the heating up across the house by a few degrees ?

Does anyone have any suggestions rather than going through each room manually ?
  • roydonaldson
    Automated Home Guru
    • Jan 2013

I've created a 'Custom Program' for just that. It's set to a couple of degrees higher than the normal program. I just activate it if I feel a bit chilly around the house.

Originally posted by nigethechap View Post
    In the colder few days we've just had, I've noticed that that there's not an ability to turn the heating up across the house by a few degrees ?

Does anyone have any suggestions rather than going through each room manually ?

Comment

• bruce_miranda
      Automated Home Legend
      • Jul 2014

I too have a custom quick action that takes all rooms to 25C. Not that I ever want it to get there. I also comes handy when you need the system circulating completely, during a boiler service or bleeding etc.

Comment

• nigethechap
        Automated Home Jr Member
        • Jan 2018

Without being a simpleton........ Can you advise how ? (sorry)

Comment

• G4RHL
          Automated Home Legend
          • Jan 2015

In the Control Panel go to Settings. Select Quick Actions. You will see 4 possibilities. 3 are limited - Heating Off, Away and Day Off. The 4th is the custom one. One for you to set up as you wish. If you press on it, it opens the menu for you to set what you want. For example you could have “Augment 22” and set it so all zones, or just selected ones, are set to 22c. Once done come out of that and then it’s a Quick Action to be selected when needed. If you hold your finger down on it you can limit the operation of the action to an extent. I think we should have more versatility to the custom setting and indeed the ability to have more custom actions.

Comment

• nigethechap
            Automated Home Jr Member
            • Jan 2018

Thank you G4RHL, much appreciated

Comment

Working...
            X