• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Stevedh
    Automated Home Guru
    • Mar 2017

Having to keep entering app password

I seem to find myself having to renter my email and password and a daily or even twice daily basis. Is there any way to get the app to really remember my password?
  • G4RHL
    Automated Home Legend
    • Jan 2015

Originally posted by Stevedh View Post
    I seem to find myself having to renter my email and password and a daily or even twice daily basis. Is there any way to get the app to really remember my password?
    So far as aware if you have logged out and completely exited the app this will always happen as with other apps. I rarely log out of the app but do sometimes use the swipe up motion to remove it as a running app on my iPad or iPhone and I don’t have to formally log back in when next I need to look at it. I am sure what you are experiencing is normal for any app you log out of.

Comment

• Stevedh
      Automated Home Guru
      • Mar 2017

This is on android, and with the recent upgrade work I keep finding myself being logged out without doing anything. Before the upgrade work I was still logged out around once a week. That aside I have numerous messaging apps on my phone and since their initial install have never had to reenter my credentials. Actually I have loads of apps that I haven't had to relogin after initial setup, webcam, various amazon, and a few others.
      The only other apps I have to log into are my banking ones and most of them are happy with my fingerprint or just a pin..

Comment

• DBMandrake
        Automated Home Legend
        • Sep 2014

No problems with forgotten login details here - at least with the iOS app.

Check that you aren't going onto a Wifi network that blocks access to the Honeywell TCC servers, as the app will return to the login page if ANY problems are encountered connecting to the server, even if it's something like a content filter or walled garden. It's not just username/password errors that will trigger it.

Comment

Working...
        X