Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Honeywell Evohome & HW customer service perception

Automated Home Jr Member

Quote Originally Posted by top brake View Post
    Have a look at this for an insight into the future https://www.resideo.com/about/overview
    Thanks a lot for taking time to post. Any communication is very welcome. I have looked at that link, is there any content relating to Evohome? A cursory scan didn't turn anything up. Should I look more closely?

Automated Home Legend top brake's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dcreager View Post
    Thanks a lot for taking time to post. Any communication is very welcome. I have looked at that link, is there any content relating to Evohome? A cursory scan didn't turn anything up. Should I look more closely?
    no content relating to evohome in the video, evohome is a uk/ eu specific product
    I work for Resideo, posts are personal and my own views.

Automated Home Legend

Quote Originally Posted by dcreager View Post
    I had a look at this site, seen it before, but unfortunately at present, it does not tell you much. It seems to be more aspirational. However, it is early days. The Honeywell Home site provides more product detail but it appears it is not for us in the UK. The Getconnected site - https://getconnected.honeywellhome.com/en/ - is more helpful.

Automated Home Jr Member

Good to see you back top brake!

I was wondering whether you could direct some of the chaps in Resideo to go through and possibly comment on some of the suggestions in this thread that was started by Rameses.