• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Fly100
    Automated Home Jr Member
    • Sep 2018

Evo Home has lost the plot.

Last week I had to re bind my Evo home to the BDR91's. I followed the video again, so Guided Installation, added the Hot water sensor, then the BDR 91 ( 5 sec press slow flash, then 10 sec press fast flash to delete any old bindings) and finally the 2 valve part (again 5 sec press slow flash, then 10 sec press fast flash to delete any old bindings).

Everything works as it should, I have heating and hot water all good, however at 1pm everyday I get an error about lost Comms to the Boiler Relay.

Its clearly got bound somehow but ive deleted the BDR91's as above and still get same error......

Any suggestions please ?

Many thanks,

FLY
  • davewf
    Automated Home Lurker
    • Sep 2017

A thought

You haven't got a PC or Mac backing up around 1:00 by any chance. Could be that their wireless transmission is running hard and interfering with the Evohome wireless.

David

Originally posted by Fly100 View Post
    Last week I had to re bind my Evo home to the BDR91's. I followed the video again, so Guided Installation, added the Hot water sensor, then the BDR 91 ( 5 sec press slow flash, then 10 sec press fast flash to delete any old bindings) and finally the 2 valve part (again 5 sec press slow flash, then 10 sec press fast flash to delete any old bindings).

Everything works as it should, I have heating and hot water all good, however at 1pm everyday I get an error about lost Comms to the Boiler Relay.

Its clearly got bound somehow but ive deleted the BDR91's as above and still get same error......

Any suggestions please ?

Many thanks,

FLY

Comment

• dty
      Automated Home Ninja
      • Aug 2016

2.4Ghz <> 868MHz.

Comment

• davewf
        Automated Home Lurker
        • Sep 2017