Thread: Evo Home has lost the plot.

Automated Home Jr Member

Default Evo Home has lost the plot.

Last week I had to re bind my Evo home to the BDR91's. I followed the video again, so Guided Installation, added the Hot water sensor, then the BDR 91 ( 5 sec press slow flash, then 10 sec press fast flash to delete any old bindings) and finally the 2 valve part (again 5 sec press slow flash, then 10 sec press fast flash to delete any old bindings).

Everything works as it should, I have heating and hot water all good, however at 1pm everyday I get an error about lost Comms to the Boiler Relay.

Its clearly got bound somehow but ive deleted the BDR91's as above and still get same error......

Any suggestions please ?

Many thanks,

FLY

Automated Home Lurker

Default A thought

You haven't got a PC or Mac backing up around 1:00 by any chance. Could be that their wireless transmission is running hard and interfering with the Evohome wireless.

David

Quote Originally Posted by Fly100 View Post
    Last week I had to re bind my Evo home to the BDR91's. I followed the video again, so Guided Installation, added the Hot water sensor, then the BDR 91 ( 5 sec press slow flash, then 10 sec press fast flash to delete any old bindings) and finally the 2 valve part (again 5 sec press slow flash, then 10 sec press fast flash to delete any old bindings).

Everything works as it should, I have heating and hot water all good, however at 1pm everyday I get an error about lost Comms to the Boiler Relay.

Its clearly got bound somehow but ive deleted the BDR91's as above and still get same error......

Any suggestions please ?

Many thanks,

FLY

Automated Home Ninja

2.4Ghz <> 868MHz.

Automated Home Lurker

Default Fair point but

OK my bad not Wifi but bang on for 4G .

Quote Originally Posted by dty View Post
    2.4Ghz <> 868MHz.