• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kraduk
    Automated Home Lurker
    • Dec 2017

Recommendation installer in Milton keynes area

I have an evohome installed (late 2016) and have been having a few issues over the past year or so. It has generally worked ok, butits been a bit glitchy recently like the heating not turning on sometimes unless the hot water was on, and turning off when hot water went off, even though they are on different schedules. Its also died a few times but i have been able to revive it by leaving the power off to the brd91s for a while. However now its totally dead, and it wont work at all. I get the feeling that the system wasnt wired correctly, or just badly by the guy who put it in. Therefore would anyone be able to recommend anyone in my area, who has dealt with these systems before. There are plenty of heating types advertising around here, but there also seems to be so many numpties, which makes it hard to find someone good.
  • richardjh
    Automated Home Jr Member
    • Nov 2017

Try Dan Robinson of Jennings Heating

Based near Letchworth, so not too far from MK. He did my boiler install last summer and knows a lot about EvoHome.

Comment

• kraduk
      Automated Home Lurker
      • Dec 2017

Originally posted by richardjh View Post
      Try Dan Robinson of Jennings Heating

Based near Letchworth, so not too far from MK. He did my boiler install last summer and knows a lot about EvoHome.
      Good to know thankyou. I decided to take the plunge and rewire myself. Seem to work ok and wasnt as hard as i thought, after I studied the diagrams for a bit. I did fall faul of putting the CH brd91 as a boiler relay at 1st and that threw me off for a bit. I do have a spare bdr91 so might need to find some diagrams so i can wire that in as a boiler controller so i can get things like over run. I think i might leave that to the summer though.

Comment

Working...
      X